Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What football defensive player wore #33?

Started by The Royal Ham, April 08, 2014, 12:51:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Royal Ham

We were at BWW in Fayetteville last weekend and there is a picture of a Razorback player wearing #33 who looks to be celebrating a tackle of a texass longhorn in Razorback Stadium. This is a white kid and the uniforms appear to be 80's or early 90's but could be earlier I guess. Anyone know who this is?
January 05, 2024, 07:00:13 am
Thanks Hammer....I'll post another Saturday drank thread tomorrow...in the meantime, post anything you want here or ignore it.

Rev

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: The Royal Ham on April 08, 2014, 12:51:36 pm
We were at BWW in Fayetteville last weekend and there is a picture of a Razorback player wearing #33 who looks to be celebrating a tackle of a texass longhorn in Razorback Stadium. This is a white kid and the uniforms appear to be 80's or early 90's but could be earlier I guess. Anyone know who this is?

Bubba Barrow.

The Royal Ham

January 05, 2024, 07:00:13 am
Thanks Hammer....I'll post another Saturday drank thread tomorrow...in the meantime, post anything you want here or ignore it.

Rev

The Divine Swine

Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.