5.) Williams
6.) Qualls
7.) Kingsley
8.) Miles
9.) Beard
10.) Babb
11.) Thompson
12.) Durham

So that still leaves room for 1 more, assuming Watkins is still a walk-on. Wouldn't that spot be available to Henry?
Or Hannahs who IMO we need more
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

NLRHog92

Quote from: GreenbrierHogFan on April 08, 2014, 11:59:19 pm
Or Hannahs who IMO we need more

I agree! But it would be nice if he could pay his own way during the redshirt transfer year. However, if it comes down to it, I would rather have Hannahs as well.

The real Hogules

I'd prefer Henry over Hannahs, because Henry is a defensive stopper, where as Hannahs is more of a defensive liability.
I've also read that Dusty has trouble creating his own shot, due to being a little slow of foot.

Whomever CMA chooses I will welcome them with open arms, but my personal choice would be Shane Henry.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Big Nasty 34

Considering we are probably going to load up in guards the next two classes, I figure Henry is priority over Hannahs

The Hogfather

Quote from: ZoneBuster34 on April 09, 2014, 07:30:10 am
Considering we are probably going to load up in guards the next two classes, I figure Henry is priority over Hannahs

I would certainly hope so.

CDBHawg

choppedporkextrasauce

Quote from: CDBHawg on April 09, 2014, 08:59:20 am
Yep.

No it would be nice to have someone immediately like Henry instead of a season long cheerleader. There are better players down the pipeline that will commit who will bring better skill sets in the time frame that DH would become eligible.

CDBHawg

Quote from: choppedporkextrasauce on April 09, 2014, 09:54:02 am
No it would be nice to have someone immediately like Henry instead of a season long cheerleader. There are better players down the pipeline that will commit who will bring better skill sets in the time frame that DH would become eligible.

Should've known one thread on Henry and he'd be a Hogville All-American.

I know what Hannahs brings to the table. Henry, I have no idea.

choppedporkextrasauce

Quote from: CDBHawg on April 09, 2014, 10:00:01 am

DH brings Nothing next season. Henry might not either but he can play immediately and we can use a strong defensive interior presence. Every player is a risk of whether potential equals performance.

The_Iceman

Quote from: CDBHawg on April 09, 2014, 10:00:01 am

Who made Henry a "Hogville All-American"? I think he could contribute off the bench as a defensive PF next year, but he isn't going to be lighting it up offensively.

CDBHawg

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 09, 2014, 11:59:28 am
Who made Henry a "Hogville All-American"? I think he could contribute off the bench as a defensive PF next year, but he isn't going to be lighting it up offensively.

Hyperbole.

If we get him, hopefully he contributes. Admittedly, I'm a fan of Hannahs being on the team.

jry04

I will gladly take either one. However, I would rather have a PF averaging 12 rebounds and almost 5 blocks per game. Clarke was a late juco signing for us despite being one of the top rebounds in juco, and he turned out to be a great signing. I would rather have someone who can play immediately, and a guy who can help soften the blow of losing Clarke.

The real Hogules

I'd prefer an outstanding defensive player, over a slightly above average offensive player every single time.

That's not intended as a knock on Dusty, but just my personal preference.
You can bring intense defense to the court every night, while as we witnessed this season, shooting comes and goes.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

MGB1229

Quote from: The real Hogules on April 09, 2014, 01:55:07 pm
I'd prefer an outstanding defensive player, over a slightly above average offensive player every single time.

That's not intended as a knock on Dusty, but just my personal preference.
You can bring intense defense to the court every night, while as we witnessed this season, shooting comes and goes.

I agree and he would be perfect for getting back and protecting the rim.  Defensive player of the year in his conference.

I love nothing more than a guy that can go Pat Bradley at any moment, but I think Henry could really help us next year. Plus, I like the idea of adding another bigger guy in case Portis has a great year and decides to bolt.