Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blood tests for K Marshall?

Started by hobhog, April 06, 2014, 01:01:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hobhog

Coach B stated he missed scrimmage due to health issue, and mentioned they were running some blood tests.

Concerning but hopefully nothing serious for him.

TMc

I read that yesterday on another board.., I hope it's nothing serious.

trashcan maN

They do a full physical when they first get here dont they? Im assuming theyve already done blood work for things like sickle cell and HIV..

hobhog

Quote from: kj0N on April 06, 2014, 02:42:16 pm
They do a full physical when they first get here dont they? Im assuming theyve already done blood work for things like sickle cell and HIV..

No idea, but I think some tests have to look for specific issues and are not run all the time. Hope they get on top of whatever it is.....

Mike Irwin

We were told he has a concussion.

razorsharptusk

Mike, meaning that is what it turned out to be, or just what you were told and now they are doing blood test?
GO HOGS!!

Foshodo

they probly think he's so fast, he's a mutant...

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Tim Harris

Chaney mentioned yesterday in his interview after practice that Marshall was back out there yesterday.  He was in a green jersey so wasn't a full go but he is at least back out there running around.