Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dallas Nike Camp updates

Started by The Recruiting Guy, April 05, 2014, 06:09:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

Top sparq and we need LBs badly. Offer coming from Arkansas, RD?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

lumphog

SOMEONE!!!! get that LB to camp!!!

ricepig

SPARQ ratings don't always mean much.

Peter Porker

Quote from: ricepig on April 05, 2014, 07:43:41 pm
SPARQ ratings don't always mean much.

Yep. Look at Kavin Alexander.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 05, 2014, 07:10:44 pm
Top sparq and we need LBs badly. Offer coming from Arkansas, RD?

No.

One to watch but don't expect an offer now.

Hawg_Thai'd

Very nice rundown. Appreciate the info. I do have a couple of questions, though:

1. When you say that Justice Austin had the best score and K.J. had the second best, is that just out of the Arkansas athletes or overall scores?

2. Are the coaches holding off on a lot of the 2016 offers due to further evaluation such as continued performance, classroom, character, etc.? 2016 is a long way off, so I would assume that they want to watch these kids grow.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Positive Pete

Richard did you get a chance to see Dylan Moses?  He obviously fits the bill physically. How is he athletically?

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/182265/dylan-moses

Henry Hogsome

I wonder how many LB'S, RB;S and Safeties will the Hogs sign in the next class?? Can anybody please let me know.

ricepig

Quote from: Henry Hogsome on April 06, 2014, 04:30:14 pm
I wonder how many LB'S, RB;S and Safeties will the Hogs sign in the next class?? Can anybody please let me know.

Not enough.