Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bijhon Jackson looking to set new records

Started by The Recruiting Guy, April 04, 2014, 07:23:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cale

I think this guy will go down as one of the greatest linemen in arkansas history. He's got that drive.
Quote from: jst01 on January 06, 2018, 06:00:42 pm<br />Maybe we are a baseball school <br />

Hawg_Thai'd

Thanks for the article, RD. I always love hearing about this young man. As Cale says, he's got THAT DRIVE that will make him great. Not just as an athlete, but as a person as well. You can tell he's got some great parents. Go Get 'Em Bijhon! WPS!! :razorback:
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Hoggish1

Dark Helmet Hog

southeasthog

Congrats to Bijohn on setting the new record at 360. Gonna be a great Hog.

Razorhawg09

Definitely gonna have to worry about him being too stiff like Byran.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Razorhawg09 on April 06, 2014, 08:04:19 am

Or, we could just say, "congrats Bijhon, looking forward to you being a Hog".
Go Hogs Go!

ricepig

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on April 06, 2014, 09:23:50 am
Or, we could just say, "congrats Bijhon, looking forward to you being a Hog".

Doesn't fit his mantra.

Choctaw Hog

Why?  Tell us your background, knowledge, weightlifting expertise and the number of times you have personally watched Bijhon lift, so we can judge whether you actually know a little about what you post or if you are just full of crap as usual and this is just another one of your idiotic posts. 

Dark Helmet Hog

Not true. The power clean is a very good indicator of explosiveness as well.

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on April 06, 2014, 03:17:05 am
I really like this kid.

To put this in more perspective, another big time DT recruit from this class that signed elsewhere could not bench press his own bodyweight. We definitely got the better of the two.

RazorWhacker

Quote from his coach in the article:

"Bijhon just powers the weight up really high with his power and explosiveness," he said. "He doesn't need to use those special techniques that olympic lifters use. His power clean looks more like a football player lifting than an olympic lifter".

But you go right ahead and worry about him being too stiff. I think I will just look forward to watching him plant the Auburn QB.

CDBHawg

I'll take a Byran Jones every class.

zane

RIP LSUfan

gmarv

man i can,t wait for this kid gets on the field
he seems to be every thing thats right with sports.
go bijhon.

DeltaBoy

The kid a Beast. Glad he going to be a Hog.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hawgzinbowlz

When he learns SEC D-line leverage techniques, on every play, he will require game planning by the opponent.
After watching him set the record; WOW, this young man is extremely stout and will likely be in the 2 deep rotation as a freshman.
To top it all off, he wants to excel and represent the Hogs at a high level.

" GO HOGS "

Hollywood_HOGan45

I hope he's as stiff as Warren Sapp was.

Razorhawg09

Quote from: CDBHawg on April 07, 2014, 09:28:56 pm
I'll take a Byran Jones every class.
Then you'll take going 0-8 in the SEC. A four year SEC starter who won't get as much as a sniff from the NFL hmmm.

Razorhawg09

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on April 08, 2014, 10:41:30 am
I hope he's as stiff as Warren Sapp was.
Lets let him play a down before we start comparing him to one of the best inside pass rushers the NFL has ever seen.

ricepig

Quote from: Razorhawg09 on April 08, 2014, 11:24:08 am
Then you'll take going 0-8 in the SEC. A four year SEC starter who won't get as much as a sniff from the NFL hmmm.

So, we went 0-8 in the SEC all four years?

Hawgzinbowlz

Congratulations BJ, for setting the record, and all Arkansas Razorback fans are glad you picked the Hogs. Bring your "I'm a Hog at Heart" attitude to the Hill.

" GO HOGS "

CDBHawg

You're not making any sense.

If 0-8 is to his blame. How about a BCS berth and an 11 win season to his credit. hmmmm....

pillowhog

I will have to agree with this.  I hope he's a lot better than Jones was.  I think he will be.  Anyone who can powerclean 360 is a freak.  Remember the kid from Shiloh that went to K state who benched 400 pounds in the 9th grade?  He never did anything because he was too stiff.  But all he could do was bench.  Power Clean is a total body lift

ricepig

Quote from: pillowhog on April 08, 2014, 12:56:16 pm
I will have to agree with this.  I hope he's a lot better than Jones was.  I think he will be.  Anyone who can powerclean 360 is a freak.  Remember the kid from Shiloh that went to K state who benched 400 pounds in the 9th grade?  He never did anything because he was too stiff.  But all he could do was bench.  Power Clean is a total body lift

Yeah, that and he was about 5'10".

Hogberry Snortcake

kingofdequeen

Quote from: pillowhog on April 08, 2014, 12:56:16 pm

he ever quit stalking that girl?

Hogberry Snortcake

outlawhogeywells

Quote from: ricepig on April 08, 2014, 12:57:46 pm
Yeah, that and he was about 5'10".
kid from Shiloh was to short maybe 6 feet tall and could not get big enough to play d 1.

HogFanatic

Quote from: Razorhawg09 on April 08, 2014, 11:25:04 am
Lets let him play a down before we start comparing him to one of the best inside pass rushers the NFL has ever seen.

Listen to this guy. Haha
In his world it is OK for him to compare an incoming freshman to a guy who he obviously thinks is a bum, but not OK to compare him to a successful player

What a joke.

kingofdequeen

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on April 09, 2014, 08:12:17 am
kid from Shiloh was to short maybe 6 feet tall and could not get big enough to play d 1.

except he played D-I at K-state before losing his ever loving mind.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

jseinfeld50

Quote from: Wildhog on April 09, 2014, 11:41:34 am
Did they ever find Sam?

I think I read several years ago that they did locate him and they found him on a military base or near a military base.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

kingofdequeen

Quote from: Wildhog on April 09, 2014, 11:49:39 am
Roid rage (or something similar)?

hung up on some girl, who i think had to get restraining order(s).  could be wrong, pulling it all from memory/possibly my rectum.

pillowhog

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on April 09, 2014, 08:12:17 am
Um no he was 6-1 280.  He was too stiff and slow

BrianWPS!!

Ok I love power clean. Best lift out there for athletes. If this young man could get his technique cleaner and learn to drop his hips after that initial burst, then he probably could even break 360 easily!! This dude is a beast with power because he almost did all that with one clean jerk. He'll end up being one of the strongest to ever come through fayetteville when Herbert gets his hands on him. So excited for him!!

old hog