Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

brief practice report for April 3, 2014

Started by Ugly Uncle, April 03, 2014, 08:31:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipsey Mussle

hogville38

Quote from: BBsTheMan on April 04, 2014, 09:17:23 pm
I gave you a +1 for the post when you called out Poodle (who was being a bit over the top) but you're going overboard about UU. He actually gave Collins a compliment in saying he hadn't lost speed despite the weight. The only thing he did wrong was use of hyperbole in saying Collins looked pregnant. You're either trolling or just taking this a bit too seriously.
Not trolling just didn't like the comment. Im sure AC didn't either. I said my piece. I'm done.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: hogville38 on April 04, 2014, 08:05:39 pm
He said he looked pregnant.  Stop sticking up for this piece of media trash. Maybe he should look in the mirror.

Oh, I am MUCH fatter than AC.  I'm a couple of cupcakes away from needing a forklift to get out of bed.  I was just joking around with the way that I was saying AC is out of shape and flabby.

I should have stressed more how good he looked running plays.  He does have a belly  on him now though.  So I'd say he is still early in his second trimester.  8)
Retired Radio Host

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on April 04, 2014, 10:26:27 pm
Oh, I am MUCH fatter than AC.  I'm a couple of cupcakes away from needing a forklift to get out of bed.  I was just joking around with the way that I was saying AC is out of shape and flabby.

I should have stressed more how good he looked running plays.  He does have a belly  on him now though.  So I'd say he is still early in his second trimester.  8)

Ched, thank you for all the information you provided. You commented on the WR's.
Was it that they were just catching the balls thrown at them or was it more than that i.e. running crisp routes, good bursts of speed off the line, etc.? Are you going to be doing a report on today's practice/scrimmage? I will be getting back to the States on Wed. so hopefully I get to go watch on the 12th and/or the 19th.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Hawg_Thaid on April 04, 2014, 11:44:23 pm
Ched, thank you for all the information you provided. You commented on the WR's.
Was it that they were just catching the balls thrown at them or was it more than that i.e. running crisp routes, good bursts of speed off the line, etc.? Are you going to be doing a report on today's practice/scrimmage? I will be getting back to the States on Wed. so hopefully I get to go watch on the 12th and/or the 19th.

I'm in Hot Spring today for the college all-star game.

As for the Wide Receivers, they showed great hands and good burst.  They were going up and getting the ball.

Retired Radio Host

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on April 05, 2014, 07:00:04 am

As for the Wide Receivers, they showed great hands and good burst.  They were going up and getting the ball.

Safe trip and stay away from the pregnant players!  ;)
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on April 05, 2014, 07:00:04 am

Thanks and have a good time in Hot Springs.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

hogville38

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on April 04, 2014, 10:26:27 pm

Ok Chet. All is well. My bad.

lumphog