Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

VOTE: for Bud Walton Arena!

Started by The_Iceman, April 02, 2014, 02:42:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackramsfan

Try refreshing your page.  That worked for me.  Were definitely in it now though!! If you want to find out by how much, go vote.

downsouthhawg72

If you vote then get out & go back in you can vote again everytime.
DownSouthHawg

Danny J

Unless something drastic happens looks like we are in the final four

Hog1966

Almost a 1,000 vote lead now!  :razorback:

DSmithNPS

JayBell

Vote is still going on.  Arkansas is up 3,217-2,318.  Should win this round, but Arkansas is seriously lagging behind other leaders.  Butler has nearly 5,000 votes and SMU has almost 4,000.  I think BWA had the least amount of votes for a winner last round, too.

In the quarterfinals, Nebraska has more than 500 more votes just for Pinnacle Bank Arena than the total number of votes in any of the other three votes.  Nebraska has 7,252 votes.  SMU-Tennesee has 6,613 between the both of them.

Danny J

Quote from: JayBell on April 09, 2014, 03:36:41 pm
Vote is still going on.  Arkansas is up 3,217-2,318.  Should win this round, but Arkansas is seriously lagging behind other leaders.  Butler has nearly 5,000 votes and SMU has almost 4,000.  I think BWA had the least amount of votes for a winner last round, too.

In the quarterfinals, Nebraska has more than 500 more votes just for Pinnacle Bank Arena than the total number of votes in any of the other three votes.  Nebraska has 7,252 votes.  SMU-Tennesee has 6,613 between the both of them.
I figured out how to vote more than once so I will handle my fair share. What do we win?

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

The real Hogules

The polls have officially closed and our Hogs will be moving on, while the Tar Heels are knocked from the competition!

It appears that we'll be facing off against the Butler Bulldogs and their fans are voting fools!
Unless everyone votes multiple times this will be the end of the road for our beloved BWA.

Danny J

Anybody have the new link to the final 4?

jseinfeld50

Voting in the quarterfinals is now closed. Semifinal voting will begin Friday.

Inhogswetrust

Just voted. 4 to 2 Butler right now. Come on Hog fans!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

The real Hogules

Uncle SI

Voted   
Come on people we can't lose to a 10,000 seat stadium.
:razorback:
First time, long time, great topic, love the show.

Stang1970

Quote from: Uncle SI on April 11, 2014, 08:50:03 am
Voted   
Come on people we can't lose to a 10,000 seat stadium.
:razorback:

Voted.

Com on Hog fans.  Lets show up!! WPS

b_stackhouse

We are getting smoked. There is no shame in losing to Hinkle Field House. That place is loaded with tradition. Hoosiers...

brenthog

600+ votes down. Isn't hogville bigger than that?

Break & Run

http://www.athleticbusiness.com/stadium-arena/facility-madness-2014-semifinals.html

COME ON!! Butler up 600 votes right now!  Open until Sunday!  Vote then hit F5 to refresh and vote again!
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

sowmonella

Voted & Bumped. Can we get this stickied in MMQB?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

The real Hogules

We're actually doing MUCH better than we were earlier.
I'm surprised that it's even this close.
A couple of Butler fans are dissing BWA, let's show them how to steal a poll!

Break & Run

It quit letting me vote multiple times. Dangit!
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

b_stackhouse

We are closing in on them. Only about 200 votes down now.

DSmithNPS

JHESTER

Just spent way too long on a busy work day voting over 100 times, but we are now in the lead. WPS

The real Hogules

We just fell behind Butler again.
Vote folks!!!

schmeck

BUMP!  We're down! Come on Hogville
Deny everything and make counter-accusations.

b_stackhouse

b_stackhouse

In the last 10 minutes we have gone from being down 389 to now just down 289

schmeck

schmeck

I voted probably 50-100 times, but it won't let me anymore.  must be a limit...
BUT WE ARE GAINING QUICKLY.  LIKE AN OLD SCHOOL 40 MINUTES OF HELL 18-4 RUN!!!

schmeck

we're down by 125 total votes now.  come on Hogville.

The real Hogules

April 11, 2014, 04:25:46 pm #81 Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 04:56:04 pm by The real Hogules
We're up by 200+ ATM.
Keep it up and let's bury Butler!!!

Now we're up by 300+.

Up by 400+.

The real Hogules

We are up by almost 600.
Let's keep this going!!!

Danny J

Voted 3 times.....up by quite a bit

HamIAm

I don't understand this site at all.  The other night I could vote unlimited times.  I got to the office and it told me I had already voted on an ISP I had not voted from. Voted this morning and when I shut the computer down it said I could vote again in 21 hours. Turn in back on tonight and I can vote again in 23 hours.  Is this thing just random?

Danny J

Quote from: HamIAm on April 11, 2014, 08:04:21 pm
I don't understand this site at all.  The other night I could vote unlimited times.  I got to the office and it told me I had already voted on an ISP I had not voted from. Voted this morning and when I shut the computer down it said I could vote again in 21 hours. Turn in back on tonight and I can vote again in 23 hours.  Is this thing just random?
Yeah....it was doing the same thing to me the other night. Now I can vote unlimited. It is all over the place.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: JHESTER on April 11, 2014, 11:11:58 am
Just spent way too long on a busy work day voting over 100 times, but we are now in the lead. WPS

Haha if it makes you feel better, so did I.  Good job everyone on this forum.

rzrbackramsfan

were down by 200 and I can't vote more than once :(

Hogfaniam

Something funny going on.  I just tried and it came back with the count down clock starting at 24 hrs.  I haven't voted since the sweet 16 round. 
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Whoopigsooie

come on folks. we are closing but still not there. If you haven't voted please do. Quick!

The real Hogules

I just voted many, MANY times and we're still up less than 400 votes.

EVERYONE needs to vote early and often!

The real Hogules

I've maxed out my ability to vote, someone's going to have to pick up the slack for a while.

Come on people, vote!

Link - http://www.athleticbusiness.com/stadium-arena/facility-madness-2014-semifinals.html

DSmithNPS

HogWild94

Voted as well!  We are down about 325 or so.
Hog fan since birth.  There is simply nothing else.

DSmithNPS

downsouthhawg72

I've voted on every device I own & at work, every 1 is giving me the old dreaded count down. I'm maxed out. Hope we pull it out though.
DownSouthHawg

jared72404

Voted 5 or 6 times until it quit letting me. We need to win this just to spite those annoying Butler fans commenting.

Kenny Sowers

Might should post this in MMQB so those people can be aware of this as well.
CMA "We're going to pick them up when they get off the damn bus", in reference to guarding the other team.

Hogwop

Voted another 20 or so times before it wouldn't let me vote anymore but we're behind about 450 votes-ish. C'mon people, we got Peyton Hillis on the cover of Madden, we should be able to take this
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Kevin Bacon

Down 500+  Got to keep pushing!