Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

VOTE: for Bud Walton Arena!

Started by The_Iceman, April 02, 2014, 02:42:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny J

Damn it....not letting me vote!!! Can a Mod or admin post this thread in MMQB? Pretty please with sugar on top? We can't lose to Bulter. Bud Walton can't go down to freaking Butler!!!

Hogfaniam

Quote from: The real Hogules on April 12, 2014, 10:57:17 am
I've maxed out my ability to vote, someone's going to have to pick up the slack for a while.

Come on people, vote!

Link - http://www.athleticbusiness.com/stadium-arena/facility-madness-2014-semifinals.html

I'm using this link and have got 8 votes in so far
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Danny J

They are killing us and its killling me. I voted 5 times then it stopped letting me vote.....again. If a mod adds this thread in MMQB we could pull away rather quickly I would imagine.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

I got in about 30+ votes before it stopped me.

Been10Hog

Where is Hogville? I voted this morning 10-15 times before being locked out and our vote count only had gone up one each time. No one else is voting? Read the comments by Butler fans. If you won't vote after that you're not much of a hog fan! I'm gonna keep trying to get back on and vote, but very disappointed in Hogville!! Nobody sleeps in this late!!

sowmonella

The problem is that nobody is really going to jump ball this time of year. If this was in MMQB the outcome would be much different. Please move to MMQB. :razorback:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Break & Run

Pathetic, we're over 1100 behind now.  I've voted almost 500 times the last two days.  Good to know Razorback Nation cares.  SMH
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Danny J

Quote from: Break & Run on April 13, 2014, 09:19:08 am
Pathetic, we're over 1100 behind now.  I've voted almost 500 times the last two days.  Good to know Razorback Nation cares.  SMH
I think they have some sort of program or something that is autovoting. Last night I looked and it was idle but when I started voting then all the sudden Butler starting receiving twice as many votes. I voted roughly 30 or 40 times and butler went from idle to getting 100 or so votes all the sudden over the course of 5 minutes.

tennesseehogwild

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on April 13, 2014, 09:50:33 am
I think they have some sort of program or something that is autovoting. Last night I looked and it was idle but when I started voting then all the sudden Butler starting receiving twice as many votes. I voted roughly 30 or 40 times and butler went from idle to getting 100 or so votes all the sudden over the course of 5 minutes.

Same here....Every vote I cast for Hogs seemed like butler got 2.....oh well.

rhog1

Use a free Vpn program to block your IP. You can then vote as many times as you want just pressing f5 to refresh the page.

Stang1970

Come on guys and gals!!  Cant lose to a HS gym

Danny J

Quote from: Stang1970 on April 13, 2014, 04:07:22 pm
Come on guys and gals!!  Cant lose to a HS gym
They have some sort of programming script that reads all our votes casted then casts 1.5 - 3 votes for Butler. People from Hogville are the main ones voting for BWA. When we really start to vote in mass then I notice as our votes go up Butlers votes go up 1.5-3 times the amount. I am not a programmer so I don't know how to to create a bot to do this.

thirtythree