Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did you renew your rf membership/Season Tickets?

Started by Henry Hogsome, April 01, 2014, 08:08:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry Hogsome

I did. Did You? I am so excited about this season. Regardless of what the haters say.

BPsTheMan

Nice to have you back Mrcoolhog/HawgHottie

:razorback:

ricepig

Quote from: BPsTheMan on April 01, 2014, 08:15:19 pm
Nice to have you back Mrcoolhog/HawgHottie

:razorback:

Punctuation is too good........

FBREW000

Yep, I renewed, and yep.. Agree with Rice Pig

Hey Ricepig, how ya doing man.  I think you came through and got tix from me one time, hope all is well man!

3kgthog

Yes, even though I think BB is a 6-7 win coach in his best years here.

Hawginj

ricepig

Quote from: FBREW000 on April 01, 2014, 08:24:01 pm
Yep, I renewed, and yep.. Agree with Rice Pig

Hey Ricepig,how ya doing man.  I think you came through and got tix from me one time, hope all is well man!

I'm good,  I'm always needing extra tickets, might need you again, haha.

bigbadhog

Quote from: 3kgthog on April 01, 2014, 08:33:09 pm
Yes, even though I think BB is a 6-7 win coach in his best years here.

Yes and yes
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

elksnort

No and no.

No work means no extra spending.  Of course I watch every game. 

root_hawg

EastexHawg

Yes, I did.  I contemplated for a while but eventually went ahead and pulled the trigger.  The last time we sat out was because of one man...Houston Nutt.  If we do it again, it will be because of one more man...

Jeff Long.

popcornhog

Quote from: Henry Hogsome on April 01, 2014, 08:08:14 pm
I did. Did You? I am so excited about this season. Regardless of what the haters say.

Renewed and moved up a classification to try to get better seats.

WPS
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: ricepig on April 01, 2014, 08:22:45 pm
Punctuation is too good........

Way ,,,,,too good ,,,,  , , , ,,,

By the way -- speaking of tickets -- we still have 4, hopefully outdoor club this year. I live in KC and my dad lives in Batesville so I know we won't make every game. Hit me up if you're in need.
WPS

ricepig

Quote from: popcornhog on April 02, 2014, 09:40:50 am
Way ,,,,,too good ,,,,  , , , ,,,

By the way -- speaking of tickets -- we still have 4, hopefully outdoor club this year. I live in KC and my dad lives in Batesville so I know we won't make every game. Hit me up if you're in need.

Will do, appreciate it.

Uncle_dad

I didn't. Work requires me to miss three games this season. I can't justify a grand in donations and a little more than that for seats I'm not going to use. I think I am going to do $100 for a donation this year to keep my membership current. I will be looking for tickets on here for the games I can't attend. I predict this team is going to have plenty of 11 AM kickoffs this year, so maybe Lanny will be selling some seats. :)

texas tush hog

I debated and debated about it but finally gave in and renewed both donation and tickets last week. I hope my health will let me continue but I believe this year will cause a lot of folks to regret not renewing. I want to see what the SEC network produces before I renew after next year. Those 650 mile weekends start to wear on this old body. Besides that my 88 year old  tailgating buddy passed away in January and his widow is in bad health and it's just not going to be the same anymore.

Stang1970

Quote from: Henry Hogsome on April 01, 2014, 08:08:14 pm

I renewed at a lower level.  Have some repairs to do on my home and need the money I would spend on tickets and going to the games.  I donated to keep my RF membership active but a lot less than last year.

Im still behind this team 100%.

GuvHog

No for financial reasons. I might try to grab tickets for a game or 2 though.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

popcornhog

Quote from: Terry (GUVHOG) Holcomb on April 02, 2014, 10:46:14 am
No for financial reasons. I might try to grab tickets for a game or 2 though.

GUV, while it's too late to renew and keep seats/appointments, it's not too late to donate (as I understand it).

I would urge you to donate like $50 to keep your donor status as active. With the new points system, this could really make a big difference down the road.
WPS

pseudorabies

It's not too late to renew.  I didn't renew and they sent me an email saying I had another couple of days to change my mind. 

popcornhog

Quote from: pseudorabies on April 02, 2014, 10:58:24 am
It's not too late to renew.  I didn't renew and they sent me an email saying I had another couple of days to change my mind.

The deadline to get an appointment was extended to April 4. However, March 31 was the deadline for having priority points calculated. That has not changed.
WPS

pseudorabies

Quote from: popcornhog on April 02, 2014, 10:59:44 am
The deadline to get an appointment was extended to April 4. However, March 31 was the deadline for having priority points calculated. That has not changed.

As of today, the Razorback Ticket Center has not received your 2014 Football Season Ticket Renewal. 

The deadline to renew your tickets and retain your seats for the 2014 season was Monday, March 31, 2014.  If you still plan to purchase your season tickets, please contact our office at 479-575-5151 or log-on to your eTicket account on ArkansasRazorbacks.com by Wednesday, April 2, 2014.  2014 Football Season Ticket seat locations are renewable based upon Razorback Foundation guidelines.

If you do not wish to renew your season tickets, please reply to this message.

Thank you for your continued support of Razorback Athletics!

Razorback Ticket Center

popcornhog

Quote from: pseudorabies on April 02, 2014, 11:07:47 am
As of today, the Razorback Ticket Center has not received your 2014 Football Season Ticket Renewal. 

The deadline to renew your tickets and retain your seats for the 2014 season was Monday, March 31, 2014.  If you still plan to purchase your season tickets, please contact our office at 479-575-5151 or log-on to your eTicket account on ArkansasRazorbacks.com by Wednesday, April 2, 2014.  2014 Football Season Ticket seat locations are renewable based upon Razorback Foundation guidelines.

If you do not wish to renew your season tickets, please reply to this message.

Thank you for your continued support of Razorback Athletics!

Razorback Ticket Center

Interesting.

So, in effect, the only thing that will be impacted if you renew your tickets/donation today is the priority points.

Sounds like renewal numbers may have been down.
WPS

pseudorabies

Quote from: popcornhog on April 02, 2014, 11:25:06 am
Interesting.

So, in effect, the only thing that will be impacted if you renew your tickets/donation today is the priority points.

Sounds like renewal numbers may have been down.

If I renewed, points wouldn't be affected. 

ricepig

Quote from: pseudorabies on April 02, 2014, 11:36:01 am

Yeah, basically they were using one of those credit card's policy of a few days late is ok.

sshawg

Justifiable Hogicide

Yes. Of course. On both counts.
I love that big red Hog!  :razorback:

popcornhog

Quote from: pseudorabies on April 02, 2014, 11:36:01 am

Wow, very confusing. I must've misunderstood. I had forgotten to renew until Monday and understood based on UA correspondence and a conversation with the foundation that priority points were ABSOLUTELY being calculated as of March 31.

She said that you'd still technically get priority points with a post-March 31 donation, but they would not be calculated in time to impact your seat selection for 2014. She may have been wrong or I may have misunderstood her.
WPS

code red

Not a lot of wins on that schedule but yes I signed up for another go round.  Most will be on ebay in August...so check em out.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

Quote from: popcornhog on April 02, 2014, 01:33:22 pm
Wow, very confusing. I must've misunderstood. I had forgotten to renew until Monday and understood based on UA correspondence and a conversation with the foundation that priority points were ABSOLUTELY being calculated as of March 31.

She said that you'd still technically get priority points with a post-March 31 donation, but they would not be calculated in time to impact your seat selection for 2014. She may have been wrong or I may have misunderstood her.
These points mean jack when you can't even sell the place out.  Did anyone else notice on the Bo Show how he (Bo) tried to get Long to let us in on how the tix sales were going???  He dodged it quicker than a squirrel on the highway...that is not good.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

boxboy

We renewed ours.  4 seats for all the games including LR.

BOAR_N2BWILD

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

popcornhog

Quote from: code red on April 02, 2014, 01:36:47 pm
These points mean jack when you can't even sell the place out.  Did anyone else notice on the Bo Show how he (Bo) tried to get Long to let us in on how the tix sales were going???  He dodged it quicker than a squirrel on the highway...that is not good.

I went ahead and did everything on Monday just in case.

I'm not sure what you mean by "these points don't mean jack." If you've looked at the point system you'd probably see that it is makes a big difference where you're classified and whether or not you meet the deadlines. Granted, it sounds like everything has been pushed back, but regardless of how well or not-so-well renewals are going, the points system does in fact mean jack.
WPS

EastexHawg

Quote from: code red on April 02, 2014, 01:36:47 pm
He dodged it quicker than a squirrel on the highway

The squirrels get out of the way in Arkansas?

b-ball coach

Just consider it an investment in BB's buy out in 3 years. I'm in-

WilsonHog