Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wonder if Bobby's on a new bike today?

Started by Arazorbackguy1, April 01, 2014, 11:04:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Inhogswetrust

He rides nothing but Schwinn now.............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on April 01, 2014, 11:13:22 am
He rides nothing but Schwinn now.............................
He looks like a Schwinn kind of guy.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

Tequilin' Time

streamers on the handle bars and baseball cards in the spokes.

he gone,   move on.

acey33

HogFaninMemphis

Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Wants2Win

three hog night

Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

Fatmanhog

Quote from: three hog night on April 01, 2014, 12:22:56 pm
BP has forever changed April 1 for me.
aint that the truth. That is a memorable as anything for me. 40 years from now, god willing im still here, I will forever know where i was that fateful day.
to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt

Torqued pork

Would a candlelight vigil at ground zero be too much?

The_Iceman

Hoggie17

Wants2Win

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 01, 2014, 12:46:37 pm
All put in motion by Bobby himself.
A slap on the wrist would have been sufficient. Instead, Long and the PTB burned everything to the ground. Poor, poor decision.

Hoggie17

The_Iceman

Quote from: Wants2Win on April 01, 2014, 12:50:47 pm
A slap on the wrist would have been sufficient. Instead, Long and the PTB burned everything to the ground. Poor, poor decision.

Petrino would still be the coach right now if he wouldn't have hired her. I think that's what separated this from just another affair. That, and the terrible cover up attempt with the cop, neck brace news conference, and lying to Jeff Long's face.

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Hoggie17

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 01, 2014, 01:00:31 pm
Petrino would still be the coach right now if he wouldn't have hired her. I think that's what separated this from just another affair. That, and the terrible cover up attempt with the cop, neck brace news conference, and lying to Jeff Long's face.
Yeah, if you have not been in trouble much all you life, not very good at hiding a mistake.

Hoggie17

Quote from: Hoggin in NYC on April 01, 2014, 11:17:55 am

he gone,   move on.

When I was a kid I had a dog, best I ever had. I still miss that dog and all the good times we had when we went hunting together.

Inhogswetrust

BOO HOO! How many times are you people going to keep saying this. At some point it is utterly ridiculous. You people are like a baby throwing a temper tantrum. You're only saying that because of our record the last two years. What IF you knew for certain the wreck wouldn't happen and we could hire Saban and knew he would win us a NC the last couple of years. You would have wanted Bobby fired in a millisecond for that. What IF we had gone the opposite of that record and gone on to top 10 finishes? You would be on here saying best decision ever. Wake up and smell the real world. People get fired for what he did and not to his family but to his employer.

Wants2Win

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on April 01, 2014, 01:21:46 pm
BOO HOO! How many times are you people going to keep saying this. At some point it is utterly ridiculous. You people are like a baby throwing a temper tantrum. You're only saying that because of our record the last two years. What IF you knew for certain the wreck wouldn't happen and we could hire Saban and knew he would win us a NC the last couple of years. You would have wanted Bobby fired in a millisecond for that. What IF we had gone the opposite of that record and gone on to top 10 finishes? You would be on here saying best decision ever. Wake up and smell the real world. People get fired for what he did and not to his family but to his employer.
Some of us have seen this coming from a mile away. It's well documented in MMQB.

WilsonHog

No, Petrino's arrogance did him in - from the events of April 1 forward.

If I were Jeff Long in that scenario, when Petrino and I met I would have been interested in hearing one thing from Petrino..."Yes, sir. Thank you for not firing me."

There would have been no negotiation. Figuratively, I would have done the equivalent of pulling a short dog leash out my desk, putting it on Petrino, and snapping it just to make sure it worked. It would have been the same as me saying, "Coach, I would love for you to stay; but we need to be clear now that if you do, your balls will be in a jar on my desk. Either accept that and get back to work or grab some cardboard boxes and start packing. We're not negotiating anything."

Cylinder

Petrino's sexual proclivity = our business
Bielema's conference record = not our business

Sounds legit.