Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas Tech update: At least a few of their fans want to embarrass Bielema!

Started by RedSkiesAtNightHog, March 31, 2014, 04:31:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: bobcat ball on March 31, 2014, 10:39:51 pm
Reality is one thing blind haterism is another and we all know category you fall in.

Being supportive isn't being a blind homer.

Hater eh? I support Mike Anderson...I supported Bobby. Hell, I supported Houston on game day, even though I pointed out what a Bozo he was. So stop with the hater tag.

Blind Homerism tho....you is it.

PRJ

bobcat ball

Blind?  no. Know football? more then you will ever in your life.

You a hater? Yes  Without a doubt what so ever.
WOO PIG

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: bobcat ball on March 31, 2014, 10:47:03 pm
Blind?  no. Know football? more then you will ever in your life.

You a hater? Yes  Without a doubt what so ever.

I can assure you lil man....I know more football then you would learn in 5 lifetimes....stop with your supreme knowledge...

PRJ

jkstock04

Quote from: bobcat ball on March 31, 2014, 10:27:55 pm
Do you bring anything to this board other then negativity? Negativity isn't reality.  Do you know anything about football? Do you know anything about any sport? My guess is no.

If the performance of college kids on Saturday's effect your life this much you need a life in a bad way.
For myself, 99% of everything I have seen concerning the football program since Petrino was fired is nothing but negative. I would argue that is reality...but depending on personality and your own personal perception....guess that could be different for different people.

I simply look at results on the field and want to see a winning team. Quite simply, others absolutely do not. For many winning games is a small part of the equation....I have come to learn this over the past couple of years, honestly it's news to me that I'm still trying to get a grasp on.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: jkstock04 on March 31, 2014, 11:15:01 pm
For myself, 99% of everything I have seen concerning the football program since Petrino was fired is nothing but negative. I would argue that is reality...but depending on personality and your own personal perception....guess that could be different for different people.

I simply look at results on the field and want to see a winning team. Quite simply, others absolutely do not. For many winning games is a small part of the equation....I have come to learn this over the past couple of years, honestly it's news to me that I'm still trying to get a grasp on.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This right bere. Beautifully put Jstock.

PRJ

bobcat ball

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on March 31, 2014, 10:58:36 pm
I can assure you lil man....I know more football then you would learn in 5 lifetimes....stop with your supreme knowledge...

PRJ

LOL not a chance but you believe what you want and I'll go with reality.  ;)
WOO PIG

bobcat ball

Quote from: jkstock04 on March 31, 2014, 11:15:01 pm

I want them to win trust me nobody wants them to win more then me other then the coaches and players themselves.

The ones who don't worry about winning at all cost from what I read Believe there are bigger things in life then winning and losing on Saturdays. I absolutely believe that as well but sure enjoy it better when we are winning.
WOO PIG

BENTON PIGGEE

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on March 31, 2014, 05:31:36 pm
Hows the saying go again? Guns up, pants down, Raider rash all around?

Wont give this game another thought until kickoff.

You do know we will likely be the underdogs in this game, don't you?

porkrindjimmy

People spend too much time only on X's and O's within the football realm. They put zero stock in the human aspect of football. The reality of the situation, what and where and who are good fits and who and what arent good fits. And if somebody undrstands the human element and gives criticism based on that, they are labeled a hater, negative or a bad fan. They say we yearn for a Bobby or Gus type offense, in reality for me, I dont care if we run it every play or throw it every play, as long as it works and translates into wins.

Some of us have followed this program for years and have studied the human element part of this program. There are good fits, there are bad fits and I have no problem saying that thru the first 15, 16 months, Bielema is a bad fit.

PRJ

jkstock04

Quote from: bobcat ball on March 31, 2014, 11:26:20 pm
I want them to win trust me nobody wants them to win more then me other then the coaches and players themselves.

The ones who don't worry about winning at all cost from what I read Believe there are bigger things in life then winning and losing on Saturdays. I absolutely believe that as well but sure enjoy it better when we are winning.
I mean it may sound pathetic and maybe I need to be in the "get a life" crowd like you say, but during the fall the Hogs are a big part of my life. My weekends are literally planned around the football team. I don't live and die off them winning or losing, I'm not on depression pills or anything...but it still really sucks.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

bobcat ball

Quote from: jkstock04 on March 31, 2014, 11:33:43 pm
I mean it may sound pathetic and maybe I need to be in the "get a life" crowd like you say, but during the fall the Hogs are a big part of my life. My weekends are literally planned around the football team. I don't live and die off them winning or losing, I'm not on depression pills or anything...but it still really sucks.

I'm right there with ya.

I guess I'm just sick of posters that when something good does happen they try there absolute best to find something negative.
WOO PIG

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: BENTON PIGGEE on March 31, 2014, 11:27:56 pm
You do know we will likely be the underdogs in this game, don't you?

Most likely so, but never in my life will I worry about a game against Texas Tech on April 1st.

Never. 

Wild Bill Hog

Given our results the last 2 years, why should anyone worry about playing us on their home field?  Kinda sad actually.

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on March 31, 2014, 10:58:36 pm

PRJ

LOl.  Then why don't you tell us, Mr. Football "expert", who you are and where you played and coached in college?  There is a strong correlation between people who have had no real success in their own miserable life and the amount of criticism they lob at others. 

They think by trying to bring others down it somehow makes them look better by comparison. But, in reality it only revels how much of a loser they are.