Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas Tech update: At least a few of their fans want to embarrass Bielema!

Started by RedSkiesAtNightHog, March 31, 2014, 04:31:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RedSkiesAtNightHog

We really need to have a good crowd in Lubbock.  Please make plans to attend this game if you can.  Let's make Texas Tech relive all the good ole SWC days when Arkansas was 28-7 vs the Red Raiders! 

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=188&f=1650&t=12748278

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: RedSkiesAtNightHog on March 31, 2014, 04:31:00 pm
We really need to have a good crowd in Lubbock.  Please make plans to attend this game if you can.  Let's make Texas Tech relive all the good ole SWC days when Arkansas was 28-7 vs the Red Raiders! 

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=188&f=1650&t=12748278

And then there is this:

donkeymule
All Star
3796 posts this site

Posted: 3/18/2014 9:15 AM
RE: Arkansas Game - Let's Embarrass Bielema
"These grider 3 yards and a cloud of dust offenses have been difficult for Tech to stop. They will pound on our dline all game. I dont see this as some easy blow out match up. They have talent and a really good running back. We better come ready to play. Lets skip any gimmicks and just be loud and rowdy".

And this:

SendInMahoney
Veteran
641 posts this site
Posted: 3/18/2014 7:30 PM
Re: Arkansas Game - Let's Embarrass Bielema
"They're going to try and run it down our throats. He's part of the Bill Snyder coaching tree, hopefully he's not as successful against us".

Not everyone is talking shiite.
Go Hogs Go!

redeye

Blah... this is the same stuff we heard from them in the SWC, before they'd lay down on game day.  I've always like TT and don't mind letting them have a little fun.

CallThemHawgs!

Hows the saying go again? Guns up, pants down, Raider rash all around?

Wont give this game another thought until kickoff.

TT222

I think it'll come down to how well CBB manages the game and uses the clock to our advantage. I fully expect for us to run all over them and for them to be able to air it out.

Mike_e

Posted: 3/21/2014 8:04 AM
Re: Arkansas Game - Let's Embarrass Bielema
If you do whip them (and I hope you do), then I need to warn you about something.   Based on our experience, he will make excuses.   And some of their players may cry afterwards.

Just sayin'.

Need to remember this.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

GoHogs1091

They play UCA before we go out to Lubbock and play them.  Coach Chaney should have some good game film to study from the UCA/Texas Tech game.

Sounds like they are just focused on playing the Hogs.   

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on March 31, 2014, 06:17:26 pm
They play UCA before we go out to Lubbock and play them.  Coach Chaney should have some good game film to study from the UCA/Texas Tech game.

Sounds like they are just focused on playing the Hogs.   

They are focused on the Big 12 play, just as we are focused on SEC play. But if they can gain a big win and embarass someone along the way, they will be more than willing.

Problem is, our play slows down their play, which they hate and works against their philosophy of speeding up the game.
Go Hogs Go!

Steef

I'm gonna be cautiously optimistic about this game.

I was downright cocky going into the first Rutgers game.

TDHawgs

Quote from: steefhog on March 31, 2014, 06:34:55 pm
I'm gonna be cautiously optimistic about this game.

I was downright cocky going into the first Rutgers game.
Smile?

seasonhog

Quote from: TT222 on March 31, 2014, 05:56:48 pm
I think it'll come down to how well CBB manages the game and uses the clock to our advantage. I fully expect for us to run all over them and for them to be able to air it out.

Bielema doesn't need TT fans to embarass himself......

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: seasonhog on March 31, 2014, 06:54:44 pm

Bielema doesn't need TT fans to embarass himself......

He also doesn't need "so called" fans like yourself. None of us do.
Go Hogs Go!

seasonhog

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 31, 2014, 07:00:03 pm

This " so called " fan who as follow razorback football every season since 1960....

They need to be more fans like me that cares abt winning.........not bashing other posters..............i did not care for the last two seasons.

870hogfan

arkmark

Quote from: seasonhog on March 31, 2014, 07:11:47 pm

This " so called " fan who as follow razorback football every season since 1960....

They need to be more fans like me that cares abt winning.........not bashing other posters..............i did not care for the last two seasons.

A fan since 1960?  Would have expected a little more maturity than that.

HogWildBison2011

EVERYONE WAVE!

BallHog1

negativity and cheap shots from fans always motivated me.

Choctaw Hog

So, you are fine with bashing our coach but you get your little feelings hurt when somebody calls you out when you do it? Somehow I'm not surprised.  Additionally, few care how long you've followed the Hogs.  That doesn't give you the right to vilify out coach.

Steef

MuskogeeHogFan

I'm not bashing you, I am just saying that folks like you need to be more rational, rather than just being focused on the number of wins each year. We all want to win, but sometimes it requires more than just the fans, "wanting it".
Go Hogs Go!

Athog

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 31, 2014, 07:00:03 pm

Could not have said it better!! If you don't like it LEAVE!!

seasonhog

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 31, 2014, 07:40:39 pm
I'm not bashing you, I am just saying that folks like you need to be more rational, rather than just being focused on the number of wins each year. We all want to win, but sometimes it requires more than just the fans, "wanting it".

That true...

I value every one opinion,  i don't answer posters like those above.

If Bielema was not embarass he should have been, if i was him i would have been.
I would say that he was.... consider the changes he made this offseason.

redeye

Quote from: arkmark on March 31, 2014, 07:21:53 pm
A fan since 1960?  Would have expected a little more maturity than that.

Exactly what I was thinking.  When I hear one of our alleged fans lash out like that, I generally assume that they're either too young to understand the virtue in patience, or that they're not really a fan at all.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: seasonhog on March 31, 2014, 07:55:47 pm

That true...

If Bielema was not embarass he should have been, if i was him i would have been.

"clueless"
Go Hogs Go!

Hoggish1

They want to embarrass CBB?  LMAO.  They are going to be humiliated. 

After the 4th drive, where we eat up 7-10 minutes of clock on each,...guess where the embarrassment will be...?

LZH

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on March 31, 2014, 05:31:36 pm
Hows the saying go again? Guns up, pants down, Raider rash all around?

Ha!  That's...........that's actually, well, odd.

seasonhog

Quote from: LedZepHog on March 31, 2014, 09:27:24 pm
Ha!  That's...........that's actually, well, odd.

Hey; ZepHog..............how you hanging.........tonight.

LZH

Quote from: seasonhog on March 31, 2014, 09:46:19 pm

Hey; ZepHog..............how you hanging.........tonight.

Short and to the left.........as always.

Getting bloodwork done tomorrow - kinda got butterflies.

seasonhog

Quote from: LedZepHog on March 31, 2014, 09:51:54 pm
Short and to the left.........as always.

Getting bloodwork done tomorrow - kinda got butterflies.

fingers #

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 31, 2014, 08:16:09 pm
"clueless"

Really Muskogee? Clueless? This coming from a guy who projects stats and bases our future production as if its fact...

Your agenda is really beginning to show.

PRJ

LZH

Quote from: seasonhog on March 31, 2014, 09:57:27 pm

fingers #

Thx.  He'll prolly just tell me to not eat anything that tastes good, don't drink anything that gives you a buzz, and spend less time sittin' on my nuts playing guitar and more time on the treadmill......and I don't even have a treadmill.

bobcat ball

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on March 31, 2014, 09:59:47 pm
Really Muskogee? Clueless? This coming from a guy who projects stats and bases our future production as if its fact...

Your agenda is really beginning to show.

PRJ

Yeah you have no agenda  :puke:

WOO PIG

seasonhog

Quote from: LedZepHog on March 31, 2014, 10:01:44 pm
Thx.  He'll prolly just tell me to not eat anything that tastes good, don't drink anything that gives you a buzz, and spend less time sittin' on my nuts playing guitar and more time on the treadmill......and I don't even have a treadmill.

It called to many good times............but i like your posts on hogville.....

bobcat ball

Quote from: seasonhog on March 31, 2014, 07:55:47 pm

That true...

What embarrassed you more the play on the field or the overblown comments? I'm glad he and others don't worry what others think as much as you and some other posters do. Life's to short to be doom and gloom all the time don't yea think?
WOO PIG

LZH

Quote from: seasonhog on March 31, 2014, 10:05:17 pm

It called to many good times............but i like your posts on hogville.....

Same here, cuz.  Keep swingin' and I'll keep up the rope-a-dope..............until..........BANG!

:P

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: bobcat ball on March 31, 2014, 10:03:12 pm
Yeah you have no agenda  :puke:

Well, well, looks like junior just came in from the YMCA. Did you get a participation ribbon lil man?

My agenda is for this program to be highly successful...and it is highly entertaing to watch folks like you, wildly flailing as they make fun of another fanbase and what we are going to do to them on the field, meanwhile we are coming off a 3-9 season.

What we need to do is keep our mouths shut and wait until the game is over to see if we get to yap....

PRJ

seasonhog

Quote from: bobcat ball on March 31, 2014, 10:06:31 pm
What embarrassed you more the play on the field or the overblown comments? I'm glad he and others don't worry what others think as much as you and some other posters do. Life's to short to be doom and gloom all the time don't yea think?

If you were coach Bielema would you be embarrass with last season............?

being beat like a dog does embarrass me.......course i don't make 3.2 m a year......maybe i would not care, but i hope i would.

bobcat ball

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on March 31, 2014, 10:09:26 pm
Well, well, looks like junior just came in from the YMCA. Did you get a participation ribbon lil man?

My agenda is for this program to be highly successful...and it is highly entertaing to watch folks like you, wildly flailing as they make fun of another fanbase and what we are going to do to them on the field, meanwhile we are coming off a 3-9 season.

What we need to do is keep our mouths shut and wait until the game is over to see if we get to yap....

PRJ

Your agenda is to bitch and cry at every positive thing that anyone says.

Can you please find my post where I said what we were gonna do to them on the field? Don't worry I'll wait.

WOO PIG

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: bobcat ball on March 31, 2014, 10:16:50 pm
Your agenda is to bitch and cry at every positive thing that anyone says.

Can you please find my post where I said what we were gonna do to them on the field? Don't worry I'll wait.

Blah, blah, blah....and your agenda is to live in a fantasy life regarding the football program...like I said before, did you get a juice box and a slim jim tonight?

PRJ

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: seasonhog on March 31, 2014, 10:14:41 pm

being beat like a dog does embarrass me.......course i don't make 3.2 m a year......maybe i would not care, but i hope i would.

He isnt embarrassed....he thinks all is absolutely fine with the program. All he does is antagonize other posters who deal in reality when it comes to sports...he is all fantasy, all fluff...   

PRj

bobcat ball

Quote from: seasonhog on March 31, 2014, 10:14:41 pm

Bama and S. Carolina were the 2 that I felt embarrassed the others we at least competed. 3-9 and 4-8 absolutely sucked for sure.

He's made changes. He's trying to right the ship from what I can tell. Patience is all we got.
WOO PIG

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: bobcat ball on March 31, 2014, 10:23:24 pm
Bama and S. Carolina were the 2 that I felt embarrassed the others we at least competed. 3-9 and 4-8 absolutely sucked for sure.

He's made changes. He's trying to right the ship from what I can tell. Patience is all we got.

You weren't embarrassed by samford, which should have told us what was coming? How bout Rutgers? Our players competed, you are correct...but the coaching? It lost us at least 2, 3 games.

PRJ

bobcat ball

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on March 31, 2014, 10:22:51 pm
He isnt embarrassed....he thinks all is absolutely fine with the program. All he does is antagonize other posters who deal in reality when it comes to sports....all fantasy, all fluff...   

PRj

Do you bring anything to this board other then negativity? Negativity isn't reality.  Do you know anything about football? Do you know anything about any sport? My guess is no.

If the performance of college kids on Saturday's effect your life this much you need a life in a bad way.
WOO PIG

bobcat ball

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on March 31, 2014, 10:26:20 pm
You weren't embarrassed by samford, which should have told us what was coming? How bout Rutgers? Our players competed, you are correct...but the coaching? It lost us at least 2, 3 games.

PRJ

If you didn't know before the season it would be ruff then nothing I can say will help you. Everyone in America knew we wouldn't be good.

WOO PIG

seasonhog

Can you count how many post that i have being bashed.....on this.

If CBB was not embarrass by our 3-9 record & geting beat by 50 points in some games he should be fired on the spot.

some of those posters should have thought before they posted.

bobcat ball

Quote from: seasonhog on March 31, 2014, 10:31:44 pm

Can you count how many post that i have being bashed.....on this.

If CBB was not embarrass by our 3-9 record & geting beat by 50 points in some games he should be fired on the spot.

some of those posters should have thought before they posted.

I don't know any coaches that wouldn't be embarrassed by our record and losing some games like that. Like I said patience is really all we got at this point. I'm being supportive until he absolutely proves he's not the right guy. He's deserves time like any other coach completely overhauling a program.
WOO PIG

seasonhog

Bobcat i think you are a good guy for what it's worth.......

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: bobcat ball on March 31, 2014, 10:27:55 pm
Do you bring anything to this board other then negativity? Negativity isn't reality.  Do you know anything about football? Do you know anything about any sport? My guess is no.

If the performance of college kids on Saturday's effect your life this much you need a life in a bad way.

Reality is reality holmes....did I know last season would be an uphill battle? Yep, just didnt expect to see Houston Nuttesque qualities on the sideline...and it was Nuttesque.

Patience is one thing, blind homerism fantasy is another. I'll let you decide what category you fall into.

PRJ

bobcat ball

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on March 31, 2014, 10:36:45 pm
Reality is reality holmes....did I know last season would be an uphill battle? Yep, just didnt expect to see Houston Nuttesque qualities on the sideline...and it was Nuttesque.

Patience is one thing, blind homerism fantasy is another. I'll let you decide what category you fall into.

PRJ

Reality is one thing blind haterism is another and we all know which category you are in. I'm just glad I know football and understand that time is needed and deserved at this point.

Being supportive isn't being a blind homer.
WOO PIG

bobcat ball

Quote from: seasonhog on March 31, 2014, 10:36:16 pm

Bobcat i think you are a good guy for what it's worth.......

Appreciated and back at you sir. In the end we want the same thing for the program I'm sure.
WOO PIG