Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dunk contest

Started by skinnypig, March 30, 2014, 11:06:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

skinnypig

When do they announce the who will be in the dunk contest? I figured Qualls would be a shoo in.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: skinnypig on March 30, 2014, 11:06:47 am
When do they announce the who will be in the dunk contest? I figured Qualls would be a shoo in.

Not possible. Only players whose eligibility has expired are invited.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

3kgthog

You don't ever want to see a Hog there. It'll mean we've already lost and are sitting at home.

LL COOL HOG

The contest is April 3rd at 8 PM. Ronald Roberts, PJ Foster, Cleanthony Early and some other ppl.

Breems

Is Qualls dunk contest material? He's more of a power guy.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

jry04

jry04

Quote from: Breems on March 30, 2014, 02:11:39 pm
Is Qualls dunk contest material? He's more of a power guy.
When you jump as high as qualls does you can probably does some nice dunks.

la20688

Heck, put Gulley III in. His dunk in the Cal game was one of the biggest surprises I saw this year. Where was that move these last two years?

ThundrHawg

I think Gulley got an extra 6" of lift from putting his knee in that guys chest, thats probably my favorite dunk all season from the Hogs just because it was so unlikely.

rusvegashog

W/out a doubt second best dunk of the year. When it happened in real time it took me a second and them saying who it was for me to realize what i just saw. I couldn't comprehend it initially.

yraciv

Gulley pulls these out once every 5 years. He had a very similar dunk his SR year in High School.

PonderinHog

Quote from: la20688 on March 30, 2014, 07:49:09 pm
Heck, put Gulley III in. His dunk in the Cal game was one of the biggest surprises I saw this year. Where was that move these last two years?
That's what missing too many layups over a two year period will do to ya.