Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big April Announcement

Started by Porked Tongue, March 29, 2014, 08:18:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EastexHawg

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 03, 2014, 01:16:23 pm
NEW VIDEO:

"You want to wear something that is intimidating"???

I remember the time I was about to stomp a mudhole in Chuck Norris.  He was wearing a green polo and blue jeans, but then he excused himself and changed into all black.

Suddenly...I scare.

The_Iceman

@mikewaddellUA

"Absolutely, 100%... this PRIMARY LOGO is not being changed, altered, adjusted, repositioned, etc... #WPS pic.twitter.com/BjLem52yO8";

Red Tusk

thank you mr Waddell. Slobbering Hog wants to know what up?
If you can accept losing, you can't win.-Vince Lombardi

'Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff.'-Steven Wright

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Whoopigsooie on April 03, 2014, 01:55:12 am
I believe it will be an upgrade to 107,000 seats!!!

WPS!!!!!!!!!!1

That's it!

I blame Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton, and Ponderin.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: EastexHawg on April 03, 2014, 02:25:57 pm
"You want to wear something that is intimidating"???

I remember the time I was about to stomp a mudhole in Chuck Norris.  He was wearing a green polo and blue jeans, but then he excused himself and changed into all black.

Suddenly...I scare.

that's your best post ever

The_Iceman

Speaking of the uniforms... you know if you just removed the stupid white patch on the sleeves and the numbers on top, and replaced it with solid red and the Hog on the sleeve like it was before, that would be a nice jersey that combines traditional layout with modern touches.

JayBell

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 04, 2014, 11:53:42 amSpeaking of the uniforms... you know if you just removed the stupid white patch on the sleeves and the numbers on top, and replaced it with solid red and the Hog on the sleeve like it was before, that would be a nice jersey that combines traditional layout with modern touches.

That's what I've been hoping for all along.

RazorPiggie

Most definitely is a secondary logo.

Porked Tongue

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 04, 2014, 11:53:42 am
Speaking of the uniforms... you know if you just removed the stupid white patch on the sleeves and the numbers on top, and replaced it with solid red and the Hog on the sleeve like it was before, that would be a nice jersey that combines traditional layout with modern touches.

I agree. Though I don't mind if they keep the white patches as long as they get rid of the grey on the sleeve.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

BigSexyHog

Maybe Tampax is now a major sponsor for the athletic department.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: GreenbrierHogFan on April 04, 2014, 02:49:22 pm
I agree. Though I don't mind if they keep the white patches as long as they get rid of the grey on the sleeve.

Get rid of all grey and black. Back to a classic look if at all possible.
This is my non-signature signature.

Henry Hogsome

Quote from: StevenW1976 on April 04, 2014, 04:40:38 pm
Get rid of all grey and black. Back to a classic look if at all possible.
How about if we threw it back to the 06/07 or 10/11 Unis? Both of those were my favorites.

Boardon Hamsay

Like the other thread, I believe the UofA had some merchandise hit arkansasrazorbacks.com early so they look it down.  I'll reserve judgement once I have more to go on than a back of hat embroidery. Those rarely turn out well due to the small size.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.