Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 11, 2024, 02:42:21 am

All roads lead to Rome

Started by FineAsSwine, March 28, 2014, 11:50:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FineAsSwine

and every Jump Ball thread derails into a referendum on CMA.

No sooner than Louisville jumps out to an early lead on the Mildcats a thread pops up to point out the superiority of Louisville's press compared to ours.

Hogville is populated by some of the most self-loathing, insecure fans in the world.

Lord forgive them for they no not what they do.

-Blu

Mike can't win for lose.

Nobody saying he's a perfect coach, he's made coaching mistakes, lineup mistakes, etc. and has admitted after some games he made mistakes.  But, Mike's a good coach, and he's bringing this program back.  This past season was one of the most exciting seasons for me as a Hog fan in probably 10 years.  I celebrated that Kentucky put dunk almost all night long, we were all over every major sports channel.  I think this was the first year in a long time also, that nearly every game we played we were expected to win or felt we could win.

Atlhogfan1

The forum doesn't have to be like this.  When the press thread was created, reply with how you believe Mike's will be more effective.  Instead a group waited till UK pulled out the win and pounced on it with childish nonsense.  You made the situation worse.  If that is what you want the board to be, then we can do it.  I don't get the point. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

bigredone

The childish nonsense started when someone said something that had lost to KY previously was superior to something that had beaten KY twice earlier. Then it fell apart when the supposed superior lost again to KY.