Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Year

Started by AF74Razorback, March 28, 2014, 05:13:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AF74Razorback

I am not expert on the game but I do have a few observations about next year.  The end of this year was a kind of tease because Wade, Scott and Coty Clarke had major flashes of being team players.    I also remember just a few weeks ago that someone said that Wade and Scott are not good enough to play.

For next year I am excited about Alandis Harris and Keaton Miles.   I read about Harris competing against 2 string players and some other junk about being too small.   Adrian Dantley and Jim Jackson were smallish but did very well and so can these players.

I do not give a rat's posterior about some fans (and I use that loosely) who love a winner and hates on those teams that don't.   If you consider a KoolAid drinker,  so be it,  but I will say little bad about our guys.   I appreciate all the players hard work and once the days return I can in all honesty say I was there all the time.

In the Air Force at LRAFB,   I fell in love with the Razorbacks and have been a fan since 01/01/75.    Loved going to the games in Fayetteville.   I remember the triplets and Steve Schall,  the dynamic U.S. Reed and Darrell Walker.   I used to watch him playing with the Knicks and was proud of our guy.   Sidney Moncrief,  Joe Kleine,  Ron Huery, Mario Credit and Roosevelt Wallace are but a few of the names that were my idols.

Next year's team has the above mentioned players and the more dimensionality we have,  the more dangerous we can become.    A proficient point guard with a few defensive ball hawks will make this team more balanced as the newer players become integrated into this system of Richardson/Anderson.

With Kingsley and Portis becoming better as post-up players and making a few lay-ups our whole look will change,  not just a three-point shooting team.

Mike is on the way to be a major force and Bill Walton had it right about Coach Anderson and next year will bring us to a new level.
Love the Razorbacks and disdain fair weather fans.