Started by HAM ELLIOT, March 28, 2014, 04:38:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HAM ELLIOT

Odd that we beat 3 of those teams.....

High Octane Hog

Yes. Cal sure had our number

code red

I am positive we lost to Cal in Maui.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Hogfaniam

Why does the ncaa not see how much more money they could make by rolling the nit into the ncaa? 
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Dr. Starcs

I am positive Cal isn't in the final 4

Smithian

Quote from: Hogfaniam on March 29, 2014, 09:25:49 am
Why does the ncaa not see how much more money they could make by rolling the nit into the ncaa? 
Review the ratings for our game against Cal against let's say Dayton vs. Stanford.

That's why.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: Smithian on March 29, 2014, 09:37:42 am
Review the ratings for our game against Cal against let's say Dayton vs. Stanford.

That's why.

No one cares about the nit regardless of who is playing.  Everyone cares about the ncaa regardless of who is playing.  How many bets are made on nit games? How many office brackets are filled out on nit games?  He'll, ESPN was broadcasting the games and you couldn't even find out the scores for the games on their website.  They wouldn't even be showing the games, if the NCAA didn't have it negotiated into the regular season package.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Brandon72

Quote from: Hogfaniam on March 29, 2014, 09:25:49 am

Because nobody cares about the NIT

Been10Hog

We are close! Going 5-1 against teams in Final Four of NIT and NCAA is not too shabby! Now we have to learn to finish!