Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 12, 2024, 07:55:33 am

Alex Collins?

Started by Music City Hog, March 28, 2014, 02:29:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Melorock089

I know you should treat all your players the same and etc., but that's not necessarily true.

You should be a bit tougher on your stars, because they are leaders as well. The whole team respects and looks up to Collins, that's why he's got to act like a leader.

RazorbackToTheFuture

Danny J

Quote from: Melorock089 on March 28, 2014, 08:31:23 pm
I know you should treat all your players the same and etc., but that's not necessarily true.

You should be a bit tougher on your stars, because they are leaders as well. The whole team respects and looks up to Collins, that's why he's got to act like a leader.
John Pelphrey agrees. It is not all about winning!! It is about setting a example!!

BadHog

Suspension??? Not academically related but something is up. Anyone?
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

ChitownHawg

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

EastexHawg

Quote from: hog13hog on March 28, 2014, 08:34:55 pm
Trash can already geez

If that doesn't work...try closing your eyes, sticking your fingers in your ears, and humming The Star Spangled Banner really loudly.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

RNHog

My source within is telling me that AC has been in serious talks with Charlie strong and Texas.

More to come.

zane

Quote from: RNHog on March 28, 2014, 09:29:26 pm
My source within is telling me that AC has been in serious talks with Charlie strong and Texas.

More to come.

Carefull!!

People will believe this!
RIP LSUfan

RNHog

It's from someone on the inside.

RNHog

Just heard that Alex posted something on his twitter about transferring but quickly took it down.

tophawg19

Quote from: RNHog on March 28, 2014, 09:29:26 pm

More to come.
That would be a major rule infraction .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

ricepig

Quote from: RNHog on March 28, 2014, 09:50:19 pm
Just heard that Alex posted something on his twitter about transferring but quickly took it down.

You're trying a little too hard, just one line out trolling at a time.

RNHog

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 28, 2014, 09:51:01 pm
That would be a major rule infraction .

Just passing on what my inside source has been telling me.

ricepig

Quote from: RNHog on March 28, 2014, 09:52:55 pm
Just passing on what my inside source has been telling me.

That'd be Gragg wouldn't it?

The Boar War

It's going to be a rough April Fool's Day around here.

Turminator

Lol... wow like 35 rumor / trolling posts just disappeared.  Mod moving fast

Calling All Hogs

This thread reads much better now that the troll shield kicked in and deleted a few posts. :)

tophawg19

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: CallMeHog on March 28, 2014, 09:59:30 pm
This thread reads much better now that the troll shield kicked in and deleted a few posts. :)

Not all posts that got deleted were attempts at trolling but I digress.

Glad to hear he's not leaving.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

St. Hogustine

Trouble with AC?  Not that common.

Fans blowing hot air?  A given around these parts.

tophawg19

hat's off to mods . for cleaning up this thread. hopefully putting this topic on ice till the truth is out

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: Mark_Freeman on March 28, 2014, 05:09:31 pm
Been away a few days, so sorry if I'm asking for the hundredth time, but is there anything to Otis Kirk's piece about Alex Collins possibly transferring? I realize I'm asking about the veracity of an Otis Kirk piece.

Please re-read his article... he didn't say one word about Collins transferring. Not one.

So how did you come up with this? (just asking out of edification, not trying to be a jerk.)

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: CallMeHog on March 28, 2014, 09:59:30 pm

I would LOVE to have your skill sets in Recruiting! backout60 and Soonerman12 really did a great job at killing the McTelvin Agim thread. Tim Harris handled it wrong in my opinion... I would give both of those posters a vacation. It's the recruiting forum and those kids read it!

regi

My niece saw him at PBC yesterday (he was the only guy she recognized in his group), was all smiles according to her, but it is Spring Break.