Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best and worst Arkansas sports show callers

Started by RBE, March 28, 2014, 12:13:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RBE

z-pak

Worst is probably a tie between Kathy from Choctaw and Johnny from El Paso.
Gentle Ben...sad

The hairy one can kiss my chicken skin.

hoghiker

Quote from: z-pak on March 28, 2014, 12:15:01 pm
Worst is probably a tie between Kathy from Choctaw and Johnny from El Paso.
Haven't listened to DTS in a couple of years, but I honestly use to get up and leave the room when Johnny El Paso I've read every sports book published since the Mayflower landed rang up. Book Report Radio(6th grade edition).

Dr. Starcs

Anybody know/remember Dale from Prairie Grove?  Had some classic calls to chuck back in the day.

cosmodrum

Sterling from Center Ridge promoting "Dubbuhbeeez" is the best thing ever.
Go away, batin'

hogsanity

There are good Arkansas sports how callers? Did not know that.

Seriously, the worst ones are the best because you just can't make up the stuff they spout.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

HVHog

gentle ben, as soon as I hear his voice I change stations.

Danny J

Worst: Nelson from Harrison

Best: Whoever I agree with at the time

TMc

Snouty

Worst:  Tiger Bait and Michael from Stuttgart

DeltaBoy

Michael from Stuttgart! He is an ASU homer.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hoghappy

Anyone that starts out saying, "Long time listener, first time caller". Then ends by saying, "I'll just hang up and listen".

RBE

That lisa lady from around jonesboro is a hog fan that makes you wish she wasn't a hog fan.

East Clintwood

Quote from: HVHog on March 28, 2014, 11:06:02 pm
gentle ben, as soon as I hear his voice I change stations.

But then he calls that station next -- and asks the same darned question.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.