Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 10, 2024, 06:43:03 am

Portis leaving?

Started by RazorbackToTheFuture, March 19, 2014, 10:01:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorbackToTheFuture

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on March 19, 2014, 07:17:48 am
The definition if insanity is a severe mental illness : the condition of being insane.

But I assume you mean the popular phrase that insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The fact is there are lots of players that have sucked one year and improved the next. Will BA be that guy? Time will tell.

I'm going to start telling people the definition of insanity is telling people the definition of insanity.  Tell them they are insane they just don't know it.

RazorbackToTheFuture

March 28, 2014, 10:29:23 am #1 Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 11:01:33 am by hog13hog
Uhhhhhh

The_Iceman

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

The_Iceman

RazrRila99

Isnt the NBA the ones who will only "rate" a player if you declare?  BP can still come back if he backs out of the draft by a certain date and doesnt hire a manager.  I think its just to check his stock.

Hawg Red

What the hell is this?

No, he isn't declaring for the draft.

olivebranchhog

Link? Maybe P-Bev told him the best route is 3 years in Europe before the league.  That's about where he'd be rated right now. Needs more weight and better dribbling/passing skills for the NBA. But no doubt this kid will be an outstanding player once he's developed.
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

The_Iceman

trashcan maN

RazorbackToTheFuture

Someone sent me a pic of Aaron Peters twitter but it's not on there.  Maybe it was just a photoshop job.

The Boar War

Must be slow at McDonald's this morning.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: hog13hog on March 19, 2014, 10:01:57 pm
I'm going to start telling people the definition of insanity is telling people the definition of insanity.  Tell them they are insane they just don't know it.

I feel honored to have been quoted in this