Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

YOUR FAV Razorback's nickname

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, March 27, 2014, 10:24:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Choctaw Hog

thegreatone

PonderinHog

wstill3

Surprised no one has mentioned Chris "Creep" Walker. Loved him.

wupigsuey

not one TCTWF or MOTHO......smh   ::)
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Lord of the Styes

"Truck" Bowers, Boo Williams, Colin Coon

Cotton

Quote from: Notshavin on March 27, 2014, 10:24:39 pm

"Batman" Carroll

:razorback:
one of my favorites as well. Unfortunate they changed it to "Toast" when he was at Green Bay.

Not sure if Boo Williams counts as a nickname or not but I loved hearing the whole crowd Boo when he made a big catch!

"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

Tejano Jawg

Already mentioned...but what a perfect fit "RUN DMc" was. It was really more of a motto than a nickname. I loved it when you'd hear Rece Davis or someone throw in a "Runnnnn DMc" during a great McFadden highlight.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

BigRed

sooiepig_12

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: BigRed on March 30, 2014, 01:45:15 pm
Gene Gene the Dunkin' Machine!

Good one! For those that weren't around during Eddie's years that would be Eugene Nash. Probably the most popular walk-on to ever wear the Hogs basketball uniform.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 30, 2014, 06:16:48 pm
Good one! For those that weren't around during Eddie's years that would be Eugene Nash. Probably the most popular walk-on to ever wear the Hogs basketball uniform.

Those were some GREAT teams..
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

OldCoot

Snowman Jones  (The most exciting QB ever).

Poopy Pants Jackson

Hog-Corleone

Cedric Cobb - C-4

In my circles, Roosevelt Wallace was known simply as "the enforcer".
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

TOM "tbw1"

Wayne "The Thumper" Harris

Leon "Muscles" Campbell
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

PonderinHog

Not a nickname but "Childs Please!"

Silver Hog

old hog

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

HammusArkansus

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

phadedhawg

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on March 27, 2014, 10:50:25 pm
Vinny "the blade"......oh wait...

PRJ

lulz...

Whatever happened to that kid?

pignparadise

April 01, 2014, 07:29:22 pm #73 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 08:33:47 pm by pignparadise
"The Rat" Mike Ratlief     "Downtown" Tony Brown   Dean "TREE" Tolson
"Little Ricky" Norton  James "the Rocket" Crockett      Clyde "Smackover " Scott
Maurice "Footsie" Britt  Darrell "Sky" Walker Alvin "Dog" Roberson  http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1120450/index.htm
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

oldguy

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: old hog on March 29, 2014, 04:57:36 am
"Smiling Assassin"

Would you be referring to Steve Atwater? If I recall his nickname was Assassin.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi