Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do you know whether or not you have a college diploma?

Started by HognotinMemphis, March 27, 2014, 10:56:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you have a 4 year college degree, unlike Manhattan's HC, Steve Masiello?

Yes, I definitely have a 4 year college degree, because I have my diploma.
198 (85.3%)
No, I do not have a 4 year college degree.
17 (7.3%)
No, I do not have a college degree, but I have lied about having one before.
5 (2.2%)
Not sure, but I think I do. (Let us know why you are not sure...should be good!)
7 (3%)
Never attended college at all.
5 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 229

Voting closed: April 01, 2014, 10:56:57 am

Biggus Piggus

I can see how one might not know for a while.  Eventually they will mail it to you if you don't walk.
[CENSORED]!

texhog

this reminds me of that TV show about women having babies when not even knowing they were pregnant.  Really???  Ya didn't really know??

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: texhog on March 30, 2014, 08:49:26 pm
this reminds me of that TV show about women having babies when not even knowing they were pregnant.  Really???  Ya didn't really know??

When I was in high school, one girl felt ill, ran to the ladies' room, and gave birth. She was huge, physically wide, and had no idea. I wonder whether she even knew she had had sex.
[CENSORED]!

thirrdegreetusker

Quote from: rlh06 on March 30, 2014, 02:14:08 pm
^^ this^^. Strangely though, from time to time I dream that I'm back in college and a couple classes short of graduating.

More common than you think. I have that sort of dream all the time, and I have 3 degrees. A lawyer buddy of mine says he has them, too. Mine usually involves me wandering around, unable to find the place to take the final.

kingofdequeen

Quote from: thirrdegreetusker on April 02, 2014, 04:23:36 pm

More common than you think. I have that sort of dream all the time, and I have 3 degrees. A lawyer buddy of mine says he has them, too. Mine usually involves me wandering around, unable to find the place to take the final.

i always wake up and freak out about a trig test.  jr. year of hike school.

thirrdegreetusker

Quote from: PigTimePlayer on March 27, 2014, 10:05:29 pm
I knew a guy in college who graduated and didn't know it . . . went to his advisor at the end of fall semester to see what he should register for in the spring semester, only to discover that he was finished. Came as quite a shock to him as I recall, had to move out of the dorms and get to work.

That's kinda odd. Are you saying he could not stay and take some electives toward a second major?