Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great article on Trey

Started by monty hawg, March 26, 2014, 09:15:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

LZH

I remember thinking he came out of nowhere and played lights-out as a freshman........

I sure hope we are mean this year.

go hogues

Glad Scarborough wrote this.

Ed Aschoff, the west division writer for ESPN, has pretty much become a full time Ole Miss cheerleader and therefore neglects to write stories for any other west division team.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

old hog

Great read, hope he has a monster year. He deserves it, for sticking with us thru all this past muck.

younghog

GO HOGS

bigred223

It's great that he came back as he is poised for a huge season. I think our DEs will be very good this year. I'm excited to see what Jamichael Winston can do as well. He seems like a physical freak.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Best quote...

..." "My dad always told me, 'If you do what you've always done you're going to get what you've always got.' If I do more than I've always done then the results will come two-fold back to me." "...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.