Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why do you love Hogville?

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, March 25, 2014, 03:00:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LZH

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on March 26, 2014, 10:03:21 am
Think about it...how many times do you see anything on the evening news that you didn't see here first?

I was still up at 4:00 one morning (don't ask why) and an ER attendant posted on here that Darren McFadden had just been wheeled in with his toe hanging off.  Just like that.....BANG!  If that's not up-to-the-minute I don't know what is.

Hog1966

QuoteThink about it...how many times do you see anything on the evening news that you didn't see here first? 

Exactly. And if not first, shortly afterward you'll most always find more detailed information about any given subject here.

chitwnhog

I just Steven Hill...he scare...10-12....Frito Pie.

panhandlepig

I like Hogville for the Razorback information that helps to keep me more invested in  the players and the teams. I like Hogville because it keeps me connected to home. To this day, after almost 30 years of living elsewhere, when someone asks me where I'm from I say Arkansas.

I am a huge Hog fan always have been always will be. Hogville allows me to connect with other Hog fans and that makes me happy. It's also good for a laugh and that is a good thing.

LSUFan

Quote from: panhandlepig on March 26, 2014, 01:19:55 pm
I like Hogville for the Razorback information that helps to keep me more invested in  the players and the teams. I like Hogville because it keeps me connected to home. To this day, after almost 30 years of living elsewhere, when someone asks me where I'm from I say Arkansas.

I am a huge Hog fan always have been always will be. Hogville allows me to connect with other Hog fans and that makes me happy. It's also good for a laugh and that is a good thing.
Are we talking 400 - 500lbs or more? Just trying to get a visual.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

panhandlepig

Quote from: LSUFan on March 26, 2014, 01:26:12 pm
Are we talking 400 - 500lbs or more? Just trying to get a visual.

See, that's what I'm talking about. That is some funny stuff.

And you won't be getting a visual, you pervert.

LSUFan

Quote from: panhandlepig on March 26, 2014, 01:35:27 pm
  See, that's what I'm talking about. That is some funny stuff.

And you won't be getting a visual, you pervert.

[attachment deleted by admin]

oldhawg

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 26, 2014, 07:30:02 am
Deadpan is dead.  JMO

You're cold stone face makes you hard to read sometimes...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Quote from: Lanny on March 26, 2014, 09:16:19 am
Because the site is FREE

Whhaaaat???!!!!!

Boarfett you better be sending all my $ back!!!

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: LedZepHog on March 26, 2014, 10:22:10 am
I was still up at 4:00 one morning (don't ask why) and an ER attendant posted on here that Darren McFadden had just been wheeled in with his toe hanging off.  Just like that.....BANG!  If that's not up-to-the-minute I don't know what is.

Exactly...and that's the best thing about the site.  I'll never forget some dude dropping a vague bombshell on the day it was revealed that JD was on the bike with BP.  One early morning post, which was his first one no less, and it was that the poop was about to hit the fan, and that there was more to the story that would incriminate BP.  He was ROASTED, but dead on.  He/she was obviously an insider, but scooped everyone.   
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

LZH

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on March 26, 2014, 04:11:33 pm
Exactly...and that's the best thing about the site.  I'll never forget some dude dropping a vague bombshell on the day it was revealed that JD was on the bike with BP.  One early morning post, which was his first one no less, and it was that the poop was about to hit the fan, and that there was more to the story that would incriminate BP.  He was ROASTED, but dead on.  He/she was obviously an insider, but scooped everyone.   

How 'bout the night that Hog big wigs were wining and dining some cat named "John", according to waitresses and dudes that were lurking outside trying to peek in the windows & doors.  We all went s**t ape crazy, 'cause we had been convinced it was.............................wait for it..............................The Gruden.

It was John alright...............................John L. Smith.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I used to love Hogville now it's more like an ex I throw a bone to on occasion.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

staffhog

It has history and it never sleeps.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: LedZepHog on March 26, 2014, 06:11:20 pm
How 'bout the night that Hog big wigs were wining and dining some cat named "John", according to waitresses and dudes that were lurking outside trying to peek in the windows & doors.  We all went s**t ape crazy, 'cause we had been convinced it was.............................wait for it..............................The Gruden.

It was John alright...............................John L. Smith.

I somehow managed to miss that one.  I think I'd reached my Gruden saturation point long before that, and resigned myself to the pipe dream that it was in the beginning 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

twistitup

Sports, nips, recipes, outdoors, politics.... I'm good-  Thanks Lanny
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Quote from: Notshavin on March 26, 2014, 02:13:56 pm
Whhaaaat???!!!!!

Boarfett you better be sending all my $ back!!!

Sorry, I can't help it if you didn't keep your receipt.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on March 26, 2014, 06:16:00 pm
I used to love Hogville now it's more like an ex I throw a bone to on occasion.

Ah, come on Dwight.  Let's get back together.

Swine-as-wine

Sorry .....don't love Hogville. I love the Hogs.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on March 26, 2014, 07:29:20 pm
Sorry, I can't help it if you didn't keep your receipt.

Maybe I left them in my other pants....wait, I ain't got no pants!!

Dagnabit

PonderinHog

LZH

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 27, 2014, 09:40:58 am
Sorry, man, I was getting lonely.

Ah, friends are overrated.  I don't have any and look how great I turned out.

DEVIL DOG HOG

We applaud each other, we smite each other, When one is in need we all come together.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Pig In The City

Sooie71923

The one and only reason to come to hogville;

Entertainment.

LSUFan

Love spelled backwards is E V O L

Hogsforlife1990

I love HV for the ability to keep in touch with hog news at all times. I have the HV app on my droid and am able to keep up with games for the times I work during games. I can follow game threads and get a complete feel for the game. There are so many passionate to core hog fans on here as opposite as some people's views are you can get a great deal of knowledge from HV. My wife hates HV because I'll be reading a thread and she will have a 5 minute conversation with me and not realize that I'm not listening to her at all. Its great that's 5 minutes I didn't have to listen to pointless rambling. I don't bother her with  "what happened to me at the gas stationed there on the way home from work" because its not relevant. HV fills that spare time in my life. Got 5 minutes? Why not HV? I wish people were more optimistic as a whole. Be critical sure but why not try to see the light ahead. If you can't then your not enjoying it and if your not then what's the point? Our sports program is not where I want it to be at all but I'm still just as big a fan as always. Sure its a lot more fun when your winning. But you can't always get what you want. You get what you need! And that's some Razorbacks! Woooo pig Go Hogs

Mo_Better_Hogs

Love is a strong word. I REALLY LIKE Hogville.  :)

Justifiable Hogicide

If it's Hog News...it's not confirmed until it's on Hogville.  :razorback:

Hogsforlife1990

Its all about the Razorbacks!!!! Why not love it?

Chic-Hog-Oh

Among many other things:

Posts by Robert Shields

Responses to posts by Robert Shields

LZH

Quote from: Chic-Hog-Oh on March 27, 2014, 03:23:33 pm
Among many other things:

Posts by Robert Shields

Responses to posts by Robert Shields

Am I the only one that wants to throw up every time he sees "who is RS?"  That's worse than the 'pull my finger' thing.

mhuff

I think there are a lot of posters who know BB here. Plus, a lot of the juvenile stuff of past years has abated for a little while.

Tyro3

Always good for a laugh, there are some real hyper types on here.

razorbackkid

Because it's clothing optional...:)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

RNHog

Quote from: gpkimmel on March 27, 2014, 04:43:13 pm
Always good for a laugh, there are some real hyper types on here.

And some touchy folks.

Easy trolling.

jlhogfan

The price; The quick breaking information; in addition, the every six month post about the "great shoot out" and the 1964 National Championship debate. 

PigTimePlayer

Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

RNHog

Quote from: jlhogfan on March 27, 2014, 09:18:09 pm
The price; The quick breaking information; in addition, the every six month post about the "great shoot out" and the 1964 National Championship debate.

Ahh. The "great Shootout". The most prized possession of Arkansas athletics. The most celebrated LOSS in NCAA history within a fanbase. Hysterical.

Quote from: Hogsforlife1990 on March 27, 2014, 02:00:45 pm
I love HV for the ability to keep in touch with hog news at all times. I have the HV app on my droid and am able to keep up with games for the times I work during games. I can follow game threads and get a complete feel for the game. There are so many passionate to core hog fans on here as opposite as some people's views are you can get a great deal of knowledge from HV. My wife hates HV because I'll be reading a thread and she will have a 5 minute conversation with me and not realize that I'm not listening to her at all. Its great that's 5 minutes I didn't have to listen to pointless rambling. I don't bother her with  "what happened to me at the gas stationed there on the way home from work" because its not relevant. HV fills that spare time in my life. Got 5 minutes? Why not HV? I wish people were more optimistic as a whole. Be critical sure but why not try to see the light ahead. If you can't then your not enjoying it and if your not then what's the point? Our sports program is not where I want it to be at all but I'm still just as big a fan as always. Sure its a lot more fun when your winning. But you can't always get what you want. You get what you need! And that's some Razorbacks! Woooo pig Go Hogs

Post more man!!!

Quote from: PigTimePlayer on March 27, 2014, 10:09:29 pm
Two Words: Plane Tracking

Absolutely essential and borderline creepy.  Love it!

Quote from: razorbackid on March 27, 2014, 08:56:22 pm
Because it's clothing optional...:)

CRAP, something else I got wrong!  I thought it was required to be shirtless....

Hogfaniam

Because I will always have a place to put my hand.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

LZH

Quote from: Hogfaniam on March 27, 2014, 10:45:12 pm
Because I will always have a place to put my hand.

I'd get on here if for no other reason than to check out your posts in DST.

+1 again.

Quote from: LedZepHog on March 27, 2014, 11:27:26 pm
I'd get on here if for no other reason than to check out your posts in DST.

+1 again.

Yep, Hogfaniam has become my leader in DST

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

" Cuz I got nowhere else to go"
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

Delicious~Dreams

It also can allow you to be Ooooh so bad in a Ooooh so good kinda way.  :)  :razorback:

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on March 28, 2014, 12:23:40 pm
It also can allow you to be Ooooh so bad in a Ooooh so good kinda way.  :)  :razorback:

HD Video or it didn't happen

Delicious~Dreams

You guys are something! Lol!!

I was referring to getting satisfaction from sticking it to Bama fans etc.  I love it.   I think it's fun to come on and watch trolls etc. aggravate other posters in a trash talking way.  :)   

OneTuskOverTheLine™

::)
Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on March 28, 2014, 10:28:49 pm
You guys are something! Lol!!

I was referring to getting satisfaction from sticking it to Bama fans etc.  I love it.   I think it's fun to come on and watch trolls etc. aggravate other posters in a trash talking way.  :)   

Oh yeah? Well, you're momma is so fat... she just be fat.   ::)
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.