Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CLASS ACT - Thanks Kikko - Also thanks to Clarke, Gulley, Scott and Wade!

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, March 25, 2014, 01:25:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Rbill

Really love having a player like this on the team. I hope his work ethic rubbed off on a lot of the younger guys.

grayhawg

My hat is off to KH a great example of what a college player should be.

razorhogLR

I wonder what is post-grad plans are.  Could be great to keep him around the program.

TOM "tbw1"

Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

Quote from: razorhogLR on March 25, 2014, 01:31:45 pm
I wonder what is post-grad plans are.  Could be great to keep him around the program.

yup
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

rusvegashog

Walton said its off to Medical School I believe

BigSexyHog

Good kid for sure.  Gonna miss having him around but he has bigger things in store for his life...  Best of luck to him.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Hoggish1

Kikko,  Good luck in the next phase of your life.  I have a feeling you'll be returning to CA in the future...!

And thanks for your effort helping Mike build this team!!

Danny J

Quote from: BigSexyHog on March 25, 2014, 02:15:01 pm
Good kid for sure.  Gonna miss having him around but he has bigger things in store for his life...  Best of luck to him.

Thanks to Clarke, Gulley, Scott and Wade as well.

Didn't mean to leave them out!

Danny J

Quote from: Notshavin on March 25, 2014, 03:34:58 pm
Thanks to Clarke, Gulley, Scott and Wade as well.

Didn't mean to leave them out!

lc480

Kikko May of not had the most talent but he has the heart of a champion. Wish him the best of luck.

forrest city joe

They all are class acts. wish all these young men the very best in life. they will always be Razorbacks.