Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Colin Cowherd not nice to the Hogs today

Started by MountieDawg, March 25, 2014, 11:15:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Sourpuss on March 25, 2014, 04:05:19 pm
He was also the first one to say we got screwed out of the game after the Florida railing we took (tebow v Mallett / refs suspended).  He said that the refs handed florida the game. 

Also Tyler's junior year he said we had a claim on being the 3rd best team in the country because we had lost to 1 and 2 and beat ATM. 

Not to confuse you boys with the facts and all.  Carry on.

Puss out.

+1 for puss'n out...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

TNRazorbacker

Quote from: goodguytex on March 25, 2014, 03:00:26 pm
I say again... The Aggies very nearly got beat by Arkansas last year. It was not a gimme game. Had BA not thrown that INT at the start of the second half, the hogs probably score a td and take the lead. We should have won that game. And the aggie fans all around where I say in the aggie section were very scared until the 4th quarter.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda... Blah Blah.

If if's and but's was candies and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on March 25, 2014, 01:45:56 pm
He could've very easily said Kentucky instead of Arkansas. Cowherd has something against us, no doubt about it.
Lol wut?

So if he said, Duke and UK, then he'd have something against them and not us? He threw our name out there b/c we sucked as a team the last 2 years and our defense sucked as bad as any defense possibly can. The only thing he has against us is the really bad teams we fielded the last 2 years..nothing more, nothing less.

The only thing I'd find wrong with his statement is that he's stating the obvious.

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: CallMeHog on March 25, 2014, 11:22:40 am
Duke fans are probably offended they were put in the same category as us. Brighter days are ahead for Hog fans though!

Yeah, I know we would feel dissed if we had won our division, played in the conference championship game, and scared the liver out of aTm in a bowl game. Unfortunately, we have rightly earned our disrespect the past two seasons. No place to go but up.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

jswineberiaskirk

HogNdazs

Ya he can be a jerk. But he did give us props during the Petrino years.

incHOGnito

Quote from: VT HOG on March 25, 2014, 01:36:53 pm
What did he say that's not true? He was giving us props when we were ranked in the top ten. He doesn't have a bias against Arkansas, he just calls them like he sees them. That type of thinking doesn't work around here.

Well Duke was pretty good last year.

JethroB.

Quote from: twistitup on March 25, 2014, 01:58:07 pm
"The truth is the hardest thing you'll ever face because you can't change the truth in the slightest way"

~ Charlie Pride

Johnny Paycheck? (old violin)

twistitup

Quote from: JethroB. on March 26, 2014, 07:03:09 pm
Johnny Paycheck? (old violin)

Paycheck it is....yes old violin

Thanks for catching that - good lyrics, wrong singer
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

carolinahogger

Quote from: CallMeHog on March 25, 2014, 11:22:40 am
Duke fans are probably offended they were put in the same category as us. Brighter days are ahead for Hog fans though!

I am a fan of both Arkansas and Duke.  Duke would have crushed the Razorbacks last season.

Speedracer

As much of a dumpster fire the FB program is right now, he's actually right
Like smites bother me.

Pig In The City

Winning cures everything and shuts up stupid people like Cowherd who is nothing more than an inflammatory mouth. It is sad Americans feed of this negativity.  People don't sell what you will not buy.

hawgmasta

Like many have said. He gives props to big markets that play well. Dogs on anybody that is doing bad. At least he's pretty consistent and honest about his Suckering up to major audiences and successful teams.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on March 25, 2014, 10:56:36 pm
Coulda, woulda, shoulda... Blah Blah.

If if's and but's was candies and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas

Christmas is a season of hope and possibility... you might try it sometime. Who knows, you might like feeling positive for a change..
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Tomhog™ on March 27, 2014, 12:22:00 pm
After a 3-9 season, we are a large bullseye for any talking head.  We hit the bottom, and are on the way back up.

Anyone who does not know Tomhog might think he is pumping sunshine. I trust his opinions...

HF#1

I could be wrong but I could have sworn we gave A&M all they wanted in our crappy 3-9 season.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Steef

Quote from: HogFan#1 on March 31, 2014, 07:28:15 am
I could be wrong but I could have sworn we gave A&M all they wanted in our crappy 3-9 season.

And MSU. And LSU.

Pig In The City

Cowherd probably got beaten up on the playground a lot....like every day.  I bet his wife beats him.

SWarkansasman

Sometimes the truth hurts, but friends he is right on with his comments