Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

did anybody really think we were foing to go over to Cal and win?

Started by bigpigpimpin, March 25, 2014, 07:13:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

You have got to be kidding. Don't understand the angry reactions.

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Speedracer

Like smites bother me.

Pancetta

Yes I did because I thought they had gotten over some of their road woes and Cal is hardly a hostile environment. I don't know the attendance figures but it looked like less than we get for gymnastics. Plus I thought maybe Bell would finally put together a couple of good shooting games. Our defense was pretty good but we don't have anyone that consistently scores. We get anyone that can make 3s when we get zoned and we'll smoke teams like Cal.
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

Smithian

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on March 25, 2014, 07:13:59 am
These "Why are you surprised we lost? You're crazy for expecting more" posts are the worst.

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

popcornhog

Based on our road improvements this year, yeah, I thought we would win. As did Vegas.
WPS

snortman

Quote from: popcornhog on March 25, 2014, 08:19:26 am
Based on our road improvements this year, yeah, I thought we would win. As did Vegas.

Cal was favored by 2.5 points

WilsonHog

I thought we could; did I expect it? No.

We played absolutely horrible for about 15 minutes. Twice we were down by 23 or 24 points in what quickly shaped up as our last game of the year, but we fought until the last second ticked off the clock.

PonderinHog

jkstock04

Quote from: Smithian on March 25, 2014, 07:54:34 am
These "Why are you surprised we lost? You're crazy for expecting more" posts are the worst.
I agree.....& I would add have some balls and post the memo that we are going to lose before the game if you are so smart. Gotta love the "could've seen this coming a mile off" attitude when it's said after the fact.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hobhog

No. And that is sad. Hog basketball has been so mediocre for so long I expect nothing. Even worse, I don't care much anymore.

Athog

Not angry but yes I thought we would win. Did you honestly think we were going over to Cal to lose??

jumpinjohogsaphat

Of course you should expect a victory! Why play the game if you know you're going to lose?  As a fan, if you turned on the TV to watch the game, you planned on getting a W.  No reason in wasting your time/sleep watching the hogs lose!

XX

Fill yur hands you son of a bitch!!

jjdlc

Wouldn't say I expected a win, but I thought we could.  If we had played the entire game the way we played the second half, we would have run them out if the gym.  Instead we had our worst shooting slump of the season to start the game.  You cane go 3 for 25 or whatever over a 15 minute stretch, and not dig yourself a hole.  Still proud if them for continuing yo fight in the second half.