Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next year's team

Started by billmontgomery10, March 24, 2014, 11:59:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedracer

Madden has certainly made some less than intelligent decisions but thank god he was on the team.  There were some games he had to create shots and force some because the rest of the team was so passive.  Look, at the beginning of the year I labeled him as bust, but Madden improved more than anybody on the team.  He might let emotions take over a little too much but hell at least the guy gives a rip.  There are a couple other players that I wish had his passion.  I personally think he could be the leader on the team next season.

I personally would love to see him get in the weight room and put on 15lbs, and if he did that, he might be our best scorer next season

I think:
Durham
Madden
Qualls
Portis
Kingsley

But I think we might see (depending on Madden's commitment to the weight room)
Durham
Bell
Madden
Portis
Kingsley

Like smites bother me.

root_hawg

Durham and Bell not on floor at same time and prob not Kingsley and Portis unless FC kid is better than advertised

Big Nasty 34

Does anyone actually have any info on Durham other than stats? Very curious to learn about him!

root_hawg

Portis and Kingsley don't play together

Fatbackhawgballz

Even though we had ups and downs all year I still have not been this excited about the basketball team since Brandon dean and teddy Gipson and Alonzo lane and them won the sec tourney. I'm even more excited about next year and years to come. Mike is a good not great coach but he can be great he just needs our help. Sure he needs to improve on a few things but if we all got behind this program and quit gripping and go to the games and make the atmosphere like it used to be. It could really help recruiting as well as make the current players play harder.

Fatbackhawgballz

Really hope that Beard, Durham or both can come in and help right away. Also hope we can count on Babb and Thompson for some relief minutes. Babb could come in and take some minutes from some people.