Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You know what.. i dont' mind losing. I can take a loss

Started by songofthesword, March 24, 2014, 10:53:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

songofthesword

but 8 freaking points in a half in the NIT on national TV? I'm not going to sit here and get embarssed.

this team, both of them the football team and the basketball team, just suck the life out of sports in general.    i'm done with this crap. i could be doing a lot of other things right now.

I just wanted to sit down and watch a damn game, win or lose, and enjoy the hogs. you can't even enjoy this damn team 

Hogfan1660

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: songofthesword on March 24, 2014, 10:53:15 pm
but 8 freaking points in a half in the NIT on national TV? I'm not going to sit here and get embarssed.

this team, both of them the football team and the basketball team, just suck the life out of sports in general.    i'm done with this crap. i could be doing a lot of other things right now.

I just wanted to sit down and watch a damn game, win or lose, and enjoy the hogs. you can't even enjoy this damn team 

You cant enjoy this team because they look like a bunch of randoms that just got together to play Cal in a pickup game.

Dont get emotionally invested in any way, shape, or form and it will be a lot more enjoyable.