Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Embarassing.

Started by thirtythree, March 24, 2014, 10:50:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thirtythree

just keep on jacking three's!

Dr. Starcs

Can't wait to see how the defenders will explain this.

Wait, I'll start it.

1. CMA can't make shots for them.
2. Those were the tightest rims ever.
3. Refs screwed us.
4. Nit screwed us.
5. Time zone screwed us.

Ray Zor

GO HOGS

Breems

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 24, 2014, 10:52:31 pm

Wait, I'll start it.

3. Refs screwed us.
4. Nit screwed us.
5. Time zone screwed us.

Way to take us down a notch!

No one was/is/will be saying those things, but I guess it's fun to pretend.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

HUNGLOWHOG

We are getting our panties smoked  >:( >:( >:(

Danny J

As Walton, I can't believe I am agreeing with him, has said several times there is a difference between a athlete and a basketball player. We have plenty of athletes and not enough shooters. We fix some of that next year.

All 4 guys coming in are true "basketball" players with high basketball IQ's. We don't have any pure raw athletes coming in next year but instead some athletic basketball players. I hope that makes sense.

Hoggish1

Quote from: HUNGLOWHOG on March 24, 2014, 11:13:20 pm

Yes we are, but who here is impressed with Cal?  I'm not.  If we shoot better, we're back in it...

Kenny Dowell Loggains

This is the HogBall we've all gotten used to.  I expect the same over the next 5-6 seasons.  Nothing shows me anything different besides the fact we will win 1 NIT game this year.  Same story, same results, same road woes, same highs, same lows.  We beat UK twice this season, but just like every season, a huge win comes with several embarrassing losses to terrible teams!  Prove me wrong Hogs.

popcornhog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 24, 2014, 10:52:31 pm

Wait, I'll start it.

3. Refs screwed us.
4. Nit screwed us.
5. Time zone screwed us.

Zero people have said any of those things. It's been embarrassing.

But they're still playing hard. I hope we can come back.
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: gguillo on March 24, 2014, 11:19:59 pm
This is the HogBall we've all gotten used to.  I expect the same over the next 5-6 seasons.  Nothing shows me anything different besides the fact we will win 1 NIT game this year.  Same story, same results, same road woes, same highs, same lows.  We beat UK twice this season, but just like every season, a huge win comes with several embarrassing losses to terrible teams!  Prove me wrong Hogs.

Same results would be no post season and no road wins.
WPS

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on March 24, 2014, 11:14:34 pm
As Walton, I can't believe I am agreeing with him, has said several times there is a difference between a athlete and a basketball player. We have plenty of athletes and not enough shooters. We fix some of that next year.

All 4 guys coming in are true "basketball" players with high basketball IQ's. We don't have any pure raw athletes coming in next year but instead some athletic basketball players. I hope that makes sense.
I think our current guys have that, it's just not consistent. Bell is either a house of fire or ice cold.

Danny J

Quote from: popcornhog on March 24, 2014, 11:22:00 pm
Zero people have said any of those things. It's been embarrassing.

But they're still playing hard. I hope we can come back.
We can come back. Cal is already tired and their shots stopped falling late except for that one mistake made by Bell. We just have to make half those shots we missed in the first half and we will be even. Have to get stops. This game ain't over.

Danny J

Quote from: BBsTheMan on March 24, 2014, 11:23:31 pm
I think our current guys have that, it's just not consistent. Bell is either a house of fire or ice cold.
I agree. We need more Bell's to rely on when shots not falling. Babb and Beard and Durham all will help in that regard.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on March 24, 2014, 11:24:20 pm
I agree. We need more Bell's to rely on when shots not falling. Babb and Beard and Durham all will help in that regard.
I agree, the more of those guys we have, hopefully we can find one to click each night.

I'm honestly not sure why Bell is still in this game. It's only going to ruin his confidence at this point.

hogfan10

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on March 24, 2014, 11:24:20 pm

Seriously, you think we need more Bells. He is probably our most inconsistent player, yet he is who we rely on for outside shooting. What has he had, maybe 3/4 good games tops?

code red

Quote from: HUNGLOWHOG on March 24, 2014, 11:13:20 pm
No toughness...none.  No disapline....none.  NO REBOUNDING....NONE.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Dr. Starcs

Popcorn and Breems, reading comprehension must not be high on your list of attributes.

I've read at least 3 of those things I mentioned and the game isn't over yet. By the way, I said I'd get it started.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: HogLandish on March 24, 2014, 11:37:54 pm
This is 40 minutes of Hell for Hog fans. Anderson is such a joke.
I'm not sure calling our head coach a joke is appropriate on here.

-Blu

Quote from: Breems on March 24, 2014, 11:00:30 pm
Way to take us down a notch!

No one was/is/will be saying those things, but I guess it's fun to pretend.

Breems, I need you to say something positive, I've about lost it.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: -Blu on March 24, 2014, 11:53:41 pm
Breems, I need you to say something positive, I've about lost it.
Creighton is the best shooting team in the nation and couldn't throw a rock in the ocean last night. It happens, it's why I'm thankful the NBA has 7 game series bc anything can happen in one basketball game.

Dr. Starcs

Well Cal's up 2-0 now.