Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ California

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 24, 2014, 09:14:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty

discombobulationist

Getting some good looks, but couldn't hit the broad side of a barn right now. And how do we keep getting beat back on the defensive end? We don't crash the boards and we don't get back?
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

Hawgon

With those rims, Cal should be undefeated at home.

-Blu

Bell resorting back to his old ways and settling for the 3.  Drive it get some good mid-range shots then start draining 3s

razorbackchamps94

NorthDallas40

Our failure to box out is disgusting.
If you are not a basketball player you won't care, but it's so basic. Unreal.

TulsaJack32

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

COACHINTEXAS

No one plans to fail, they fail to plan!!!!

LRHawg

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: Hawgon on March 24, 2014, 10:22:01 pm
With those rims, Cal should be undefeated at home.
Cal not having any problems

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Otis

Our press has done oohing but give up layup after layup all year.

Rooster Hogburn

We better win this one, cuz I'm going to be very tired in the morning.

Ghg
To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

COACHINTEXAS

No one plans to fail, they fail to plan!!!!

NorthDallas40

Out outside shots aren't falling. Is it too much to ask to feed it down low a couple of times to Portis!

Hawgon

goodguytex

I just can't get used to seeing the Hogs in black(I know, I know, anthracite) unis. Just looks weird.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Over as soon as it started.  Looks like us at Alabama.  Lost as hell.

alohawg

Can't shoot- check
Can't dribble- check
Can't pass- check
Can't rebound- check
Hawgball on display- check
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Dirty

devildoghawg

Pretty sure they ripped those rims from the backboard at Dover High School. 
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

Danny J

Quote from: kaptainkory on March 24, 2014, 10:21:50 pm
Jacking up 3 after 3...nothing falling.
Yep....to much adrenaline. All those shots are long. We will settle in once the game establishes a flow but we have to hope Cal is within striking distance by then.

Also have to wonder the internal clocks of our players playing later than we have all year. Remember come second half our guys bodies will feel like 11pm. Hope they are in shape.

rusvegashog

They need to feed Bobby the rock, looks like madden's doing his best, a lot of energy.

panhandlepig

alaback

Wow the negativity in the game thread.  Haven't seen this all year.

Game is just getting started and so are the Hogs.  We'll get in the flow and shots will start falling.

razorbackchamps94

TulsaJack32

Quote from: NorthDallas40 on March 24, 2014, 10:23:32 pm
Out outside shots aren't falling. Is it too much to ask to feed it down low a couple of times to Portis!

The one time they did, it worked. Why do it again

HogFanatic

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on March 24, 2014, 10:21:46 pm
Bill is right....we are not able to keep ball handlers in front of us leading to slow rotation on the back end and easy looks for Cal.

Hard to argue with Bill on anything bball related. Been saying it...we need a true point. To include lock-down defense

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

alaback

rusvegashog

Ha ha I've played on those Dover rims. The old courts rims were some of my favorites to play on.

alaback

Quote from: cosmodrum on March 24, 2014, 10:25:36 pm
Walton seems to love us, though.

Walton is uncharacteristically gushing over the Hogs.

PonderinHog

Hawgon

Quote from: devildoghawg on March 24, 2014, 10:24:20 pm
Pretty sure they ripped those rims from the backboard at Dover High School. 

And not off the main court, but those wooden backboards on the side.

I was going to say Winthrop.

WorfHog

Quote from: alaback on March 24, 2014, 10:25:16 pm
Wow the negativity in the game thread.  Haven't seen this all year.

Game is just getting started and so are the Hogs.  We'll get in the flow and shots will start falling.

We're tired!

onebadrubi

Come on hogs!  I'm staying up late to watch this!

Fort Dweller

Quote from: panhandlepig on March 24, 2014, 10:24:49 pm
It's early.Come on Hogs. Focus.

right?  5 minutes in and you'd think we were down 30
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

TulsaJack32

I know Walton is nutty, but he does know basketball

Dirty

Squealers

Cal will definitely run out of steam towards the end of this one...I guarantee they haven't run this much since having a bad case of sour burritos.
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

fieldturf

What does Gulley bring to the table?  Taike him out please!!!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hhicNaychaBoi

Walton said dthe last time the hogs played in the state of cal was over 40 years ago and they were slaughtered. What game is he talking about. He also said last time they met cal this year that they were run out the gym. I see why a few postets don't care for him.

alaback