Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Commit dates?

Started by HogsOfAnarchy, March 17, 2014, 06:32:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogsOfAnarchy

I know I've read somewhere but can't find it of remember. When is will Gragg going to announce his commitment. Also what's the date for kj hill? Please feel free to post known dates for other arkansas prospects.

Also on a different note. With pettaway visiting this weekend could he finally be getting his offer?

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: mbcarnett on March 17, 2014, 06:32:03 pm
I know I've read somewhere but can't find it of remember. When is will Gragg going to announce his commitment. Also what's the date for kj hill? Please feel free to post known dates for other arkansas prospects.

Also on a different note. With pettaway visiting this weekend could he finally be getting his offer?

Last I heard, Gragg was going to announce this fall on his birthday. I'm thinking Sept. but I could be wrong. I believe he will be a mid-term enrollee like Peavy, JRed, and Murphy. Haven't heard about Hill's announcement plans.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

ricepig

Quote from: Hawg_Thaid on March 17, 2014, 09:46:03 pm
Last I heard, Gragg was going to announce this fall on his birthday. I'm thinking Sept. but I could be wrong. I believe he will be a mid-term enrollee like Peavy, JRed, and Murphy. Haven't heard about Hill's announcement plans.

Gragg changed his to sometime in Nov.