Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When will Bielema win his first SEC game?

Started by VT HOG, March 17, 2014, 03:31:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

deshahawg

It'll be at least 2015 before we win one.

VT HOG

Quote from: opineonswine on March 18, 2014, 06:34:55 pm
VD Hog's real identity is Justin Bieber.  That should explain a lot.

I don't think you've gotten credit for how funny of a joke this was. You got me good!

BrassNunchucks

Quote from: LSUFan on March 17, 2014, 06:26:45 pm
You can throw away the record book when it comes to rivalries.

Curious what you think. Do you believe Ark-LSU is a rivalry? A lot of LSU fans appear to think it isn't, but it sure seems to tick all the boxes of one to me. That game is close every year, regardless of the talent disparity. I'm sad to see it change the date.

jsbrown3

Quote from: BrassNunchucks on March 24, 2014, 02:49:15 pm
Curious what you think. Do you believe Ark-LSU is a rivalry? A lot of LSU fans appear to think it isn't, but it sure seems to tick all the boxes of one to me. That game is close every year, regardless of the talent disparity. I'm sad to see it change the date.

To me LSU is our modern day Texas. We looked at them as a huge rival but they didn't return the favor. Like LSU does today. I will say we do have something brewing with Mizzou, especially in basketball. Maybe next year in football it can make it more of one
I was in Thailand. Playing ping pong in DingDang, in some opiumden...

MJ2

Something was said on the radio the other day comparing Jack Crowe and CBB.   Both followed very successful coaches and immediately struggled and in Crowe's case never got it on track.   Will CBB take the same path?   Only time will tell.

chitwnhog

Quote from: MJ2 on March 27, 2014, 02:34:52 pm
Something was said on the radio the other day comparing Jack Crowe and CBB.   Both followed very successful coaches and immediately struggled and in Crowe's case never got it on track.   Will CBB take the same path?   Only time will tell.

Huge difference between the two. Crowe had never been a HC before and was quickly promoted out of necessity. Bielema has been a HC and has had success on a high level.

cosmodrum

Quote from: chitwnhog on March 28, 2014, 12:13:38 pm
Huge difference between the two. Crowe had never been a HC before and was quickly promoted out of necessity. Bielema has been a HC and has had success on a high level.

High level? The big 10? HAHAHAHA doesn't count. They don't play real football. He might as well have never been a HC.
Go away, batin'

chitwnhog

Quote from: cosmodrum on March 28, 2014, 01:10:05 pm
High level? The big 10? HAHAHAHA doesn't count. They don't play real football. He might as well have never been a HC.

You need that sarcasm button...