Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

From the Bench - National Media Won't Be Only Group Piling on Bielema if He Doesn't Win Soon

Started by Robert Shields, March 17, 2014, 10:28:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogwild

Quote from: HenduHog on April 01, 2014, 08:33:18 pm
I'm curious why THIS pos article is still here, and his new pos article this week was moved to V&R the first day.

I was wondering why I hadn't seen one of his articles in a while.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Hogwild on April 02, 2014, 08:30:43 am
I was wondering why I hadn't seen one of his articles in a while.

I think we could all save our time and effort and just visualize this every week...

It's hard to imagine what he wrote that sent it to the trash so quickly.  I mean...how much worse could it be than his usual effort?   ???
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Hogwild

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on April 02, 2014, 08:45:27 am
I think we could all save our time and effort and just visualize this every week...

It's hard to imagine what he wrote that sent it to the trash so quickly.  I mean...how much worse could it be than his usual effort?   ???

I just posted that in his latest thread.  I don't understand why that one was trashed so quick while his others pieces are up there for weeks.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: steefhog on March 23, 2014, 11:52:53 am
Sometimes we measure ourselves not JUST by the quality of people who befriend us, but also the nature of the people who don't.

Nice.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HoginMemphis on April 01, 2014, 04:14:49 pm
Are you saying Francis was also in the 3 Stooges? How young are you? With the name you use, I'm guessing very young.
As usual your addled mind is totally off base. Nope, never said or even implied that Francis, Frances or whomever was ever associated with the famous trio. BTW any reference to SAC definitely DOESN'T indicate someone being particularly young. As that particular AF command ceased to exist some 30 years or so ago I rather doubt that's something most youngster would even know. Once again you're wrong on all counts...why should anyone be surprised at that however?

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 02, 2014, 11:03:23 am
As usual your addled mind is totally off base. Nope, never said or even implied that Francis, Frances or whomever was ever associated with the famous trio. BTW any reference to SAC definitely DOESN'T indicate someone being particularly young. As that particular AF command ceased to exist some 30 years or so ago I rather doubt that's something most youngster would even know. Once again you're wrong on all counts...why should anyone be surprised at that however?
See what I mean?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.