Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Garrett Greene of West Memphis

Started by JIHawg, March 14, 2014, 10:57:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JIHawg

6-7, 350 senior OT out of West Memphis.  Seems like we were recruiting him at one time.  I was told his father passed away unexpectedly this week.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Darren DeLoach

Yes,  his name was Byron Greene. Played college ball at A-State. He is probably more known as Johnny Rotten when he was a wrestler for the various affiliations.  Garrett lost his mom at an early age and his grandparents last year. Kid has had a tough go.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

SemperFi

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on March 19, 2014, 08:32:51 am
Yes,  his name was Byron Greene. Played college ball at A-State. He is probably more known as Johnny Rotten when he was a wrestler for the various affiliations.  Garrett lost his mom at an early age and his grandparents last year. Kid has had a tough go.

Very sad, tough situation for the young man. Hopefully, this will make him stronger and that he will accomplish great things in his life as a result.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

mhuff

Quote from: JIHawg on March 14, 2014, 10:57:48 pm
6-7, 350 senior OT out of West Memphis.  Seems like we were recruiting him at one time.  I was told his father passed away unexpectedly this week.

Lost my dad when I was 14. It doesn't matter what age. It's tough.... Thoughts will be with the young man.