Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stan Heath just got fired

Started by Hawg Red, March 14, 2014, 01:46:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: poloprince on March 14, 2014, 03:05:05 pm
I hate it for the guy....good fella

Unlike other coaches that have been fired or left here he handled his departure with class. I always liked him but didn't think he was a great coach. Good luck to him.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

psooie

Josh Heath  to the rescue for hogs guard play?

HognotinMemphis

Just as Tom Bennett predicted a couple of days ago in a thread here. Guys like him and Pel are not HC material. They just cannot figure it out. Heath seems like a good fellow though. Best to him in his future.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: MikePiazza on March 14, 2014, 11:22:05 pm
Heath got a raw deal here. He should've been given one more year.

That being said, he should've never been hired in the first place.
Funny stuff. Very good.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

rusvegashog

beachhawg

Keep Stan Heath and his wife away from Arkansas.   They are no good.   

MikePiazza

Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 15, 2014, 10:19:27 am
Funny stuff. Very good.

Was he not told that if he made the NCAA Tournament, his job was safe?

Again, he should've never been hired in the first place. But he was, and he did what was asked of him.
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

husker71

I think both Pelphrey and Heath are head coaching able.   Just not at the level  they have been at.  Heath at like Western Michigan and Pelphrey at maybe a Georgia State or the like.