Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jabril Durham to Arkansas

Started by muddhogger, March 13, 2014, 09:58:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: -Blu on March 28, 2014, 01:28:08 pm
I'd like a little more clarity myself.  This would be a weird story for someone to randomly make-up, so that's why I'm trying to leaning more towards maybe believing it.  And I know they said Jabril was suppose to be visiting soon.  But, I need some more clarity on this, like how do you see someone and be like "Hey, can I measure your height, I got a tape measure right here, also do you mind taking your shoes off... Thanks!"

I'm thinking maybe the real story is he seen Jabril and he looked taller than 6'1 and he asked him how tall her was, and that was that.
The proof is in the pudding, sorry to deceive you blu.  I'd much rather have junked smithian but his cynical self wouldn't fall for it.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: acey33 on March 28, 2014, 08:50:01 am
I Agree...I think Madden was really tired at the end of the season IMO. When we got on our roll and won 8 out of 9 games Madden with others were playing better than they had all year and towards the end of the year I think they're legs were gone from the style of play we were playing. Madden's shooting touch suffered along with some others.
Glad were getting some help in the guard position...WPS

Good theory, I buy it. 

-Blu

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on March 28, 2014, 06:53:46 pm
The proof is in the pudding, sorry to deceive you blu.  I'd much rather have junked smithian but his cynical self wouldn't fall for it.

You half-way got me :)  I thought maybe you seen him and asked him how tall he was, but didn't believe the whole you measured him thing.

Smithian

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 28, 2014, 10:14:31 am
Don't remember the last time I did this, but +1 to you!
I had been sitting on that for a couple weeks waiting for the right opportunity.

High Octane Hog