man i love those envelopes!!!!!!!!

Huckleberry Pig

that's awesome, WPS!  Thanks Richard!

I think Stewart will pick up many more big time offers as the year goes on

HogDaddy

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on March 13, 2014, 09:14:26 am
that's awesome, WPS!  Thanks Richard!

I think Stewart will pick up many more big time offers as the year goes on
In his Thursday Bits RD stated that the Oregon OC has contacted his coach and expressed strong interest in Deon.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: HogDaddy on March 13, 2014, 09:32:41 am
In his Thursday Bits RD stated that the Oregon OC has contacted his coach and expressed strong interest in Deon.

just saw that, ya definitely more to come!  Hope he picks us

ifghog

RD....He seems like a Hog Fan just hearing all he says. Momma wants him here. What do you think the hold up is?

Bubba's Bruisers

Seems like a great kid.  And a future Hog.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

MissippHog

On those envelopes......I see most are white and just a few are black.  Are the black ones from CBB himself or coaching staff or from whom?

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: ifghog on March 13, 2014, 10:42:38 am
RD....He seems like a Hog Fan just hearing all he says. Momma wants him here. What do you think the hold up is?

I understand what you mean, however, there are times that I like the idea of him taking a little time to think it over to make sure he wants to spend his time on the Hill. To us, it's obvious where he should go. But look at it like this (speculating what a 17 year old thinks); Oregon, for example, has those Nike uniforms and cool gloves. I wonder what the facilities look like? Alabama is and has been a powerhouse for years. I bet they get a lot of money from the boosters. I wonder what their facilities look like? If I commit to Arkansas right away, would I lose out on the opportunity to visit those places and "see the world?"
Believe me, I want Stewart to come to the Hill as much as anyone, but I would also like for him to see things that he may never get another chance to see. I really think he will be a Hog because he WANTS to be a hog. I also think that he is good enough that big schools will be willing to spend THEIR money for an OV to get him to visit them. That must be a heckuva feeling.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.