Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dequon Miller

Started by MGB1229, March 10, 2014, 04:13:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MGB1229

Is this guy our number one target now since Dickerson is off the board?  Definitely has a pretty impressive highlight video and stats.  I think he would be the guy that would help us the most being he is lightning quick and has an excellent shot.  What do you guys think about him and our chances? :razorback:

http://youtu.be/DyWA0TOm55o

JIHawg

tophawg19

quick and squres up well when he shoots . how tall is he ?
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

MGB1229

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 10, 2014, 05:10:04 pm
quick and squres up well when he shoots . how tall is he ?

He's listed as 5'11 but he looks a little shorter.  Not that it matters, but he can also throw it down.  I know that would please the DPG (Dunks Per Game) crowd.  Lol.  He just seems like a guy that would bring some flash and excitement to our team as well as a solid all-around game.

http://youtu.be/ZgGwv_IG15o

tophawg19

he is a good player . i was thinking maybe 5'8 . glad he is a bit taller. he could bring excitement that has been missing
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quick, good shooter, and good passer. But he does does not look 5-11.

poloprince

I like his ability to be a scoring threat.
$PoLoPrInCe$

hview

Good looking player, but he definitely doesn't look 5'11.

jwhite_13

Not a chance he is 5'11.

SemperFi

Two if not three different defenders could not guard him as seen in the first video. Fantastic passer and if you notice he draws a ton of attention when he has the ball, which opened things up for his teammates. Nice shot and gets squared to the basket. Are we recruiting this kid and if we are any word on where we stand?
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Danny J

Quick off the dribble.

MGB1229

Quote from: FlyFisher on March 10, 2014, 06:45:58 pm
Two if not three different defenders could not guard him as seen in the first video. Fantastic passer and if you notice he draws a ton of attention when he has the ball, which opened things up for his teammates. Nice shot and gets squared to the basket. Are we recruiting this kid and if we are any word on where we stand?

We are definitely recruiting him.  Just not sure if we've offered yet.  This shows not, but could be wrong obviously.  http://247sports.com/Player/Dequon-Miller-44162

ballinhog

We have not offered yet but he is very interested in the Hogs.

rzrbackramsfan

Lightning quick.  Him and beard would wear out opposing point gauards.

MGB1229

Quote from: ballinhog on March 10, 2014, 07:38:43 pm
We have not offered yet but he is very interested in the Hogs.

I hope we offer as he looks to be the best talenwise in my oppinion.  That really isn't worth much considering all I have seen are stats and highlights.  He just seems to have that extra gear that you can't coach. Would be nice to have someone relentlessly pushing the ball.  He kind of reminds me of Reid with a better shot.   

ballinhog

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on March 10, 2014, 07:44:39 pm
Lightning quick.  Him and beard would wear out opposing point gauards.

It's almost like their body styles and game is a clone of one another. Only Beard is a lefty and Miller a righty. Sounds like a nightmare for opposing coaches to me, assuming we do sign Miller.

Razorod

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on March 10, 2014, 06:07:33 pm
Quick, good shooter, and good passer. But he does does not look 5-11.
I would say 5'10" at best.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.