Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weight predictions

Started by bennyl08, March 09, 2014, 07:42:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bennyl08

March 09, 2014, 07:42:13 pm Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 12:10:39 am by bennyl08
With spring practice coming up in a week, I am eagerly awaiting to see the updated height/weights of the roster.

What are your thoughts/hopes/expectations on what we will see?

C: Gervasi will hopefully lose some weight.
Edit: Gervasi has moved on from football.

CB: Collins needs some weight, and possibly McKinney, but the rest are probably good where they are. Maybe 5-10 pounds for Tevin but not much more.

DE: Flowers is apparently up near 280, according to BB? Honestly, unless he has Clowney type athleticism and was still as fast and quick as he was at 265, or unless we are moving to a 3-4, why the gain? I'm hoping the former, because he is extremely athletic, but I really don't want him to lose that straight line speed either. He said there were no position changes, but Arkadie at 303 as of last fall should really be listed as a DT. Beanum could stand to gain another 10 pounds, and Lewis and Winston could probably stand to gain another 5 pounds or so, given their 6'5 frames.

DT: Hodge needs to lost some weight, IMO. Marks and Philon are at good weights, but could stand to gain 10-20 pounds by the time they graduate here, but as both are listed over 300, there is no desperate need for immediate large gains. Ward may need to transition some of his weight. Not sure of the physical requirement differences between DT and OL, but he may need to trim some muscle here and add some muscle there?

FB: Other than a few walk-ons, all the talked about names are at a good size. Only weight transformations would be my guess.

LB: I believe he said Spaight has put on some weight, and he is the only guy who really needs to add weight (save for the safeties turned LB's coming in as freshman...). B. Mitchell at 6'3 could probably stand to gain some weight as well.

OL: Danenhaur, Beck, Ollison, and Skipper could all probably gain some weight. Kirkland may be better off losing 10-20 pounds, depending on what type of weight he is carrying.

QB: All the qb's save for Derby (who I hesitate to list here) could stand to gain some weight. BA has been mentioned as having beefed up. At 6'3, he should certainly graduate here in the mid 220's, currently listed at 213. AA and Duwop need to gain some weight, both are low 200's. Curious to see what Peavey is listed as.

RB: Collins could use some more beef, but also needs to improve his top end speed. Evans is probably pretty close to good, but probably could gain another 10 pounds by the time he leaves. Williams will probably stay about the same. Marshall should gain about 10 pounds, maybe 15 by the time fall comes around, if he wants to have significant carries.

S: Brignoni apparently moving to LB, so at 202, will need to gain 30+ eventually. Coleman is at a pretty good weight, could ad 5 or so pounds so long as it doesn't effect speed. Coley at 177 needs to bulk up closer to 200 soon, and at 6'1, maybe 210 or so if he wants the next level. Most of the other guys are at a pretty good weight, just similar to Coleman, could always add more muscle so long as it doesn't slow you down.

TE: Dean needs to lose weight. Henry needs to add some mass, and has been commented by BB as having done so. Sprinkle at 6'6 230 needs to be more like 260. Other main guys are pretty good.

WR: Cowan at 6'3 should be above 200. Currently at 183. Hatcher is fine. Hawkins could stand to gain a few pounds, but with speed being his main aspect, probably not too much. Morgan could add a bit more weight, and Wilson is in the same boat as Cowan.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

hambone

How much slower do you want the team to be?

Our lb's couldn't run last year.

yonklick455

AC has gained quite a bit of weight since last season.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on February 14, 2012, 09:10:36 am
no offense bro, but i don't think you've ever taken anything with a grain of salt in your life.

Quote from: cosmodrum on June 17, 2013, 10:11:51 pm
Man, the FCI that day was Threat Level Midnight.

870hogfan

Coach Bielema sad Brandon has gained more muscle.

bennyl08

Quote from: hambone on March 09, 2014, 08:26:31 pm
How much slower do you want the team to be?

Our lb's couldn't run last year.

I would rather have a fast team that was weak than a strong team that is slow. Until proven otherwise, I am assuming that each of our players are at least of average athletic ability relative to other players at a D1 college. Hence, a WR who is 6'3 can weigh at least 200 before slowing down.

As you saw, I am mostly fine with the weight of our LB's, where they are mostly in the 230's. The one who was underweight, Spaight, was directly mentioned by BB as having gained weight this offseason. I want our LB's to run in the 4.6-4.8 range. Obviously if faster, then that's even better, but not expected. 5.03 for Lake is not acceptable.
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

LZH

Quote from: bennyl08 on March 09, 2014, 09:35:20 pm
I would rather have a fast team that was weak than a strong team that is slow.

'If weaker than your opponent, be capable of eluding him - If he is in superior strength, evade him.'

Uncommon

Quote from: bennyl08 on March 09, 2014, 07:42:13 pm

OL: Danenhaur, Ward, Beck, Ollison, and Skipper could all probably gain some weight. Kirkland may be better off losing 10-20 pounds, depending on what type of weight he is carrying.
Ray Gervasi will not be participating in spring practice this year.  He's decided to move on from football and will not use his last year of eligibility in football at Arkansas.

Jeremy Ward switched to DT and was practicing there from late summer on.  So he should be under the DT section.

bennyl08

Quote from: BeastBack 50 on March 09, 2014, 10:22:07 pm
Ray Gervasi will not be participating in spring practice this year.  He's decided to move on from football and will not use his last year of eligibility in football at Arkansas.

Jeremy Ward switched to DT and was practicing there from late summer on.  So he should be under the DT section.

I keep forgetting that about Ward. Still listed as OL on the roster, so I keep misplacing him.

Hadn't heard about Gervasi. Best of luck to him.

Wahls

Sprinkle to 260... I don't know how his body is gonna handle a move to 260. Same with Brignoni. Mitchel and McKinney are fine where they are. Not everyone handles weight the same. It's not as easy as, oh here's the ideal height and weight, letssss doooo it. Some bodies handle it differently.
Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

LZH

Quote from: Wahls on March 10, 2014, 03:30:20 am
Sprinkle to 260... I don't know how his body is gonna handle a move to 260.

If that's the kid from White Hall, I saw him in hs.  I think he'll be OK.

bennyl08

Quote from: Wahls on March 10, 2014, 03:30:20 am
Sprinkle to 260... I don't know how his body is gonna handle a move to 260. Same with Brignoni. Mitchel and McKinney are fine where they are. Not everyone handles weight the same. It's not as easy as, oh here's the ideal height and weight, letssss doooo it. Some bodies handle it differently.

I admit, I have 0 expertise on the subject. During the season, and going by his style of play, I would have guess that 245 or so would probably be the ideal weight for him, given that he tends to split out wide and is more of a receiving TE. However, as far as the NFL goes, if you weight in the 240's, you had better be more like 6'2, 6'3, or 6'4. Sprinkle is listed at 6'6. So, if he is truly 6'6, and if he has the talent to go to the next level, his body should be able to handle 260.

superior_wang

Quote from: bennyl08 on March 09, 2014, 09:35:20 pm
I would rather have a fast team that was weak than a strong team that is slow. Until proven otherwise, I am assuming that each of our players are at least of average athletic ability relative to other players at a D1 college. Hence, a WR who is 6'3 can weigh at least 200 before slowing down.

As you saw, I am mostly fine with the weight of our LB's, where they are mostly in the 230's. The one who was underweight, Spaight, was directly mentioned by BB as having gained weight this offseason. I want our LB's to run in the 4.6-4.8 range. Obviously if faster, then that's even better, but not expected. 5.03 for Lake is not acceptable.

aint gonna get that here

hall6769

TE- Dean is no longer on the team as well.

secneahog

BB said Ellis & Spaight gained 15 pounds so far.

I'm sure brigoni is heavier then 202.
If flowers is at 280...good. I'll trust herbert.

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

OnTheHillHogFan

Philon played last year around 290 and maybe a little less so ten pounds or so wouldn't only help him. Coley was already up to 200 by the start of this semester and Flowers was around 275 last year so him gaining about 5-10 pounds won't hurt him.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

bennyl08

Quote from: GreenbrierHogFan on March 10, 2014, 11:21:49 pm
Philon played last year around 290 and maybe a little less so ten pounds or so wouldn't only help him. Coley was already up to 200 by the start of this semester and Flowers was around 275 last year so him gaining about 5-10 pounds won't hurt him.

Where are you getting that? The only "official" weights are usually from late July/early August, and aren't changed until the spring roster comes out. As of late summer last year, Flowers was listed 265.

BOAR_N2BWILD

I think it would be great PR if Coach Bielema transformed into a muscle beast.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: bennyl08 on March 11, 2014, 01:02:48 am
Where are you getting that? The only "official" weights are usually from late July/early August, and aren't changed until the spring roster comes out. As of late summer last year, Flowers was listed 265.
Flowers said last fall in an interview that he was around 275 and the weights listed online are never right.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

HometownHawg

Quote from: BOAR_N2BWILD on March 11, 2014, 11:37:25 pm
Then you would have people complaining that he spent too much time in the gym and not enough being a coach.

ChemEHawg

Quote from: BOAR_N2BWILD on March 11, 2014, 11:37:25 pm

This

Quote from: HometownHawg on March 12, 2014, 04:01:15 am
Then you would have people complaining that he spent too much time in the gym and not enough being a coach.

...or less time at buffets and more time coaching

Thanks for all the info.  Will probably stick to one of the places close to the hotel so that if I have a few too many I can stagger back.  Nothing better than your kids seeing you drunk.  I don't look at it as a bad example but rather a cautionary tale.<br /><br />-Dwight_K_Shrute<br /><br />I can't wait to have kids...

bennyl08

It's 3 days until Spring camp opens up. Where is the spring media guide and updated roster?

superior_wang

can we get a weight prediction on CBB? ill go 280.

YouCrawl_IQuall

I think I'll trust Ben Herberts expertise on what weight these guys should be at rather then opinions on a message board.

bennyl08

Quote from: YouCrawl_IQuall on March 13, 2014, 02:39:21 pm
I think I'll trust Ben Herberts expertise on what weight these guys should be at rather then opinions on a message board.

As would I. But, what diagnosis do you think Herbert will give? Notice the title of this thread is weight predictions, not weight diagnosis.

YouCrawl_IQuall

Quote from: bennyl08 on March 13, 2014, 04:28:54 pm
As would I. But, what diagnosis do you think Herbert will give? Notice the title of this thread is weight predictions, not weight diagnosis.

Sorry but you weren't giving "predictions" in your OP. you were saying what weight players needed to be at as if you know anything

TeedupHigh

Quote from: hall6769 on March 10, 2014, 11:23:07 am
TE- Dean is no longer on the team as well.
He will boomerang back next signing day.....

superior_wang

Quote from: ChemEHawg on March 12, 2014, 05:07:52 am
This

...or less time at buffets and more time coaching

your AV is fantabulous. +1

JackJohnson

With spring practice coming up in a week, I am eagerly awaiting to see the updated height/weights of the roster.

CB: Collins needs some weight, and possibly McKinney, but the rest are probably good where they are. Maybe 5-10 pounds for Tevin but not much more.

DE: Flowers is apparently up near 280, according to BB? Honestly, unless he has Clowney type athleticism and was still as fast and quick as he was at 265, or unless we are moving to a 3-4, why the gain? I'm hoping the former, because he is extremely athletic, but I really don't want him to lose that straight line speed either. He said there were no position changes, but Arkadie at 303 as of last fall should really be listed as a DT. Beanum could stand to gain another 10 pounds, and Lewis and Winston could probably stand to gain another 5 pounds or so, given their 6'5 frames.

DT: Hodge needs to lost some weight, IMO. Marks and Philon are at good weights, but could stand to gain 10-20 pounds by the time they graduate here, but as both are listed over 300, there is no desperate need for immediate large gains. Ward may need to transition some of his weight. Not sure of the physical requirement differences between DT and OL, but he may need to trim some muscle here and add some muscle there?

FB: Other than a few walk-ons, all the talked about names are at a good size. Only weight transformations would be my guess.

LB: I believe he said Spaight has put on some weight, and he is the only guy who really needs to add weight (save for the safeties turned LB's coming in as freshman…). B. Mitchell at 6'3 could probably stand to gain some weight as well.

OL: Danenhaur, Beck, Ollison, and Skipper could all probably gain some weight. Kirkland may be better off losing 10-20 pounds, depending on what type of weight he is carrying.

QB: All the qb's save for Derby (who I hesitate to list here) could stand to gain some weight. BA has been mentioned as having beefed up. At 6'3, he should certainly graduate here in the mid 220's, currently listed at 213. AA and Duwop need to gain some weight, both are low 200's. Curious to see what Peavey is listed as.

RB: Collins could use some more beef, but also needs to improve his top end speed. Evans is probably pretty close to good, but probably could gain another 10 pounds by the time he leaves. Williams will probably stay about the same. Marshall should gain about 10 pounds, maybe 15 by the time fall comes around, if he wants to have significant carries.

S: Brignoni apparently moving to LB, so at 202, will need to gain 30+ eventually. Coleman is at a pretty good weight, could ad 5 or so pounds so long as it doesn't effect speed. Coley at 177 needs to bulk up closer to 200 soon, and at 6'1, maybe 210 or so if he wants the next level. Most of the other guys are at a pretty good weight, just similar to Coleman, could always add more muscle so long as it doesn't slow you down.

TE: Dean needs to lose weight. Henry needs to add some mass, and has been commented by BB as having done so. Sprinkle at 6'6 230 needs to be more like 260. Other main guys are pretty good.

WR: Cowan at 6'3 should be above 200. Currently at 183. Hatcher is fine. Hawkins could stand to gain a few pounds, but with speed being his main aspect, probably not too much. Morgan could add a bit more weight, and Wilson is in the same boat as Cowan.

FYI- they are in the process of updating the roster for next year but still have a ways to go as they only have about 1/4 of the roster.

And I also think they have someone reading hogville bc they have no weights listed at all :)

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=30724&SPID=2419&DB_OEM_ID=6100&Q_SEASON=2014

bennyl08

Quote from: YouCrawl_IQuall on March 13, 2014, 06:00:32 pm
Sorry but you weren't giving "predictions" in your OP. you were saying what weight players needed to be at as if you know anything

As mentioned previously, I am going off the ideal weights of the NFL player and assuming that each and every one of our guys has the athleticism and frame coveted by the NFL. I recognize that that assumption is a faulty one and that there will be and should be deviations from that. However, how else are you supposed to make predictions if you don't have some reference? Otherwise a 6'6 WR who weighs 175 or 280 means nothing. According to the base ideals, I would have him at 225 if he were to stay at WR. Now, his actual ideal weight may be less if he can't keep up his speed, or maybe a bit more. I would have to actually know something about the science and have to analyze the specific player. Basically, I am assuming the null hypothesis that each player is the standard ideal and am pretending that I am Herbert. The actual players are not cookie cutter players, and hence, my predictions will likely be laughably wrong.

Hogeration

Quote from: superior_wang on March 13, 2014, 02:33:18 pm
can we get a weight prediction on CBB? ill go 280.
He's at least 320.

bennyl08

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2013/aug/25/razorback-confidential-20130825/

Am I the only one confused by the comments on Jonathan Williams right now? Last year at this time, Bielema was praising Jonathan Willams for putting on weight up to 225 or so (officially listedat 222) and maintaining his speed. This was the case for spring camp, and when reweighed for fall camp, it was the same. It was consistently mentioned that he added a good bit of muscle as in order to be the bell cow back for a full season.

Now, JWill has again added 15 pounds, but is again at about 225 and Bielema is again praising him?

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/80536/bielema-eager-for-next-step-at-arkansas

Was it a lie that he was at 220's last season, or did he lose weight as the season progressed and had to regain it? If he lost the muscle, then why would Bielema be praising him?

JackJohnson

Roster slowly but surely being updated

B. Allen 6-3 216
A. Allen 6-1 215
Arinze 5-10 253
Boyd 6-3 298
Arkadie 6-4 312
Beanum 6-5 267

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=30724&SPID=2419&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=6100&SORT_ORDER=5&Q_SEASON=2014&PRINTABLE_PAGE=

bennyl08

Quote from: JackJohnson on March 15, 2014, 03:35:23 pm
Roster slowly but surely being updated

B. Allen 6-3 216
A. Allen 6-1 215
Arinze 5-10 253
Boyd 6-3 298
Arkadie 6-4 312
Beanum 6-5 267

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=30724&SPID=2419&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=6100&SORT_ORDER=5&Q_SEASON=2014&PRINTABLE_PAGE=

Just noticed that myself

When finished, will do a bit of analysis to show the differences

ckhawgu

Only 59 players listed so far, too...

thefisher

Quote from: bennyl08 on March 15, 2014, 12:32:57 pmIf he lost the muscle, then why would Bielema be praising him?

I don't know the specific answers to all your questions but will throw this in the mix for consideration on the topic -

It is normal for a player to lose several pounds over the course of the football season. If they are a bigger guys they might lose 10-20 pounds in a season without a doubt.  They gain muscle and mass during off season with more focus on gaining strength and size. However, there is far less running and getting "in shape" in off season. Those are things that use many more calories. Normally in season weight lifting is much more limited. It has to be as the guys are burning many, many more calories with 2 a days followed by practices/games. Usually the only lifting done in season is for strength retention alone. Even then it is only 2/3 times a week max. If more than that the guys often lose more weight and strength with the added calories being expended in season.

I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: YouCrawl_IQuall on March 13, 2014, 06:00:32 pm

Ouch... That's harsh... LOL
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Choctaw Hog

I hope the players come in at their optimal weight, whatever that may be. 

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on March 16, 2014, 12:41:44 pm
I want to echo the above opinion.....I don't care to see the BEFORE and AFTER pictures of a year ago, all I care about is results...if you somehow get a Before and After picture on any of the players, please keep them to yourself, they did us zero good last year....its sorta like going into the dugout in a baseball game and informing the pitcher in the 8th inning he has a "no hitter" working...TMI
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

bennyl08

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on March 16, 2014, 12:41:44 pm

If you had to guess, what might you predict their optimal weights to be?

That is like saying predicting two deeps is stupid and defer to the coaching staff to make the decisions.

Obviously anything said here is just going to be opinion, and rarely educated opinion at that. A person's optimal weight is going to be part of how hard they are willing to work, and what their body can genetically handle. Even the NFL ideal's are not always reached, but it helps to create a baseline. Somebody with x measurables is likely to succeed. Deviations from x decrease the probability of success.

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: bennyl08 on March 16, 2014, 03:35:33 pm

That is like saying predicting two deeps is stupid and defer to the coaching staff to make the decisions.

Obviously anything said here is just going to be opinion, and rarely educated opinion at that. A person's optimal weight is going to be part of how hard they are willing to work, and what their body can genetically handle. Even the NFL ideal's are not always reached, but it helps to create a baseline. Somebody with x measurables is likely to succeed. Deviations from x decrease the probability of success.

Since I'm not at the workouts and I don't measure their weight, agility, speed, etc., how do you propose I make an educated guess? 

bennyl08

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on March 16, 2014, 04:43:18 pm
Since I'm not at the workouts and I don't measure their weight, agility, speed, etc., how do you propose I make an educated guess?

That's the question of the thread, no?

What did they weigh before? What do other guys at their position weigh at UA? What do other guys at their position who play in a similar scheme weigh at other SEC schools? What do guys weight at the combine or NFL?

With the idea that bigger guys are generally slower, and it takes some athleticism to be bigger and faster, then where is that perfect balance, and how athletic are the players to begin with? My initial predictions are based off the assumption that every player is at NFL Combine level athleticism. The real results will be deviations based off of that, and from there, if my theory is correct, then as they reach their maximum efficiency with weight, then deviations from the base line can tell the athleticism. If they can't put on as much weight and still be effective, then perhaps they are less athletic. If they can put on more weight than the baseline and still be effective, then they are more athletic. If there is no trend, then the model's assumptions are wrong and I have to start from scratch. Jwill was able to beef up to 222 last season and still be very fast as well as strong. I.e. he is athletic. It's an oversimplification by a long stretch, but what else do we have to go on?

Technically, everybody does this already. How do you know that a 250 tackle isn't going to cut it? He is too far away from your baseline of what an SEC tackle should be. Same thing for a 6'6 receiver who only weighs 150, etc... The only difference is to then try and refine that. What about a TE who is 6'6 230. Sure he is in the ball park, but where does he compare to other TE's of similar size and style? From what I have seen, if truly 6'6, then as a TE, he should weigh at least 250, if not well into the 260's. Can he keep his speed and agility if he were to do that? Depends on his athleticism. Will his blocking improve any, assuming he is also working on technique? You then have to ask, based on how much speed will be lost, how much blocking ability will be gained? Where do you maximize increase in blocking ability while minimizing loss is speed? Even for a trained professional, that is impossible to say just by looking at a guy.

Wahls

Quote from: bennyl08 on March 16, 2014, 03:35:33 pm

We talked a little earlier about this - I don't have any expertise directly in the field either (other than anecdotal) but here are the things I've noticed, in no real order:

1. Arm and Leg lengths in proximity to their height help a lot for carrying more "useful" weight because by virtue, their frames have less bulk if they have the wingspan of a pterodactyl. These guys are less likely to become "stiff"

2. Your guys who originally come in underweight that have a lot of agility don't do real well with a lot of weight because most of them are speed guys. A guy naturally at 210 is most likely gonna handle 20 a lot better than a guy at 170 because the guy at 170 is fast, the guy at 210 (could be either, honestly) is probably a power guy.

That's a lot of the reason that guys like Clowney, Matt Jones, and Cam Newton are such freaks. They're power athletes with either elite agility (Cam) or elite speed (Jones) or a mix of both (Clowney).

3. Some guys are gonna naturally retain more fluid than others. They're gonna really be hit hard by extra lbs in their upper body, but respond well to ones in their lower body.

4. Genetics. Some guys are just freaks.

Those are just my observations.
Quote from: A.Ziffle on April 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm
You have two kinds of tough guys... those that do it from behind a keyboard, and those that juggle soap in prison just to show they're a fearless bastard.

1highhog

LB: I believe he said Spaight has put on some weight, and he is the only guy who really needs to add weight (save for the safeties turned LB's coming in as freshman...). B. Mitchell at 6'3 could probably stand to gain some weight as well.

I know that we'll be seeing some weight changes, hopefully for the better, muscle instead of fat, but what kind of height expectations are you hoping for?  Most of these guys are going go be set at their current heights, and who even knows but them if that's right or not.  But unless you're a freak of nature like Scottie Pippen, there's not going to be much height difference once these guys get to College except what's written down on paper.

smb

We heard about this last year about some people putting on weight or some people putting on muscle and look at the result. The hogs right now are behind the other teams in the SEC until they start beating them on the field.
GeorgiaHOG