Started by The Recruiting Guy, March 06, 2014, 05:27:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

All on Recruiting Thursday tonight.

7- Coach Jennings

715- WR Deon Stewart and Coach Spencer Hill

730- RB Chris Warren III and hos mother k'tara

745- DE Daytrieon Dean

Can listen on the following stations- 93.3 Little Rock, 96.3 Ft. Smith, 92.1 Fayetteville and 104.3 Harrison. Or online at www.933thesource.com

Hey Super

As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

The NewEra

RD, once again I have to give you a shout out on a really good program.  You have an exceptional interview style and ability to get those on your program to engage with you as if you were in the living room having a cup of coffee together.  Your personality and style are perfect for human interest stories.  Last night was a good program all the way around.  Thanks for an enjoyable hour of radio!!

p.s.  I don't know if there is any data to support this, but I can't help believe that you help the Hogs land one or more highly sought after recruits each year by the attention you show them through your programming.

Hog on the Hill

pillowhog

Hey Richard can anyone go watch that Rivals Combine in Dallas this weekend?  I was thinking about checking it out

The NewEra