Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RB Warren "blown away" by Arkansas

Started by The Recruiting Guy, March 04, 2014, 11:42:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasRazorback

choppedporkextrasauce

remember this Mr. Warren come signing day

PeabodyHawg

Would love to see this young man become a Razorback.  Chris seems like a class young man from a good family.

I have a nephew and two nieces that graduated from Rockwall High.  That part of Dallas has some great talent and we need to have a presence there.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

GalaHawg

I think he is my favorite offensive recruit of this year. We need a top RB recruit this year to continue the trend towards becoming the RB school.

Scott7703

YouCrawl_IQuall

Quote from: Scott7703 on March 04, 2014, 12:34:31 pm
Wish he would go ahead and commit.

Seems like he won't commit until he sees how our season goes

ifghog

Quote from: YouCrawl_IQuall on March 04, 2014, 01:27:48 pm
Seems like he won't commit until he sees how our season goes
Yeah we need a bowl this year...we make one and it could be a top 15 class easily.

acey33

jacobp

No, I'm not saying he's the next D-Mac, but was anyone else reminded of Mcfadden a little by watching the tape? Similiar build, similar straight up running style.

GalaHawg

Quote from: jacobp on March 04, 2014, 01:53:17 pm
No, I'm not saying he's the next D-Mac, but was anyone else reminded of Mcfadden a little by watching the tape? Similiar build, similar straight up running style.

Looks more like Knile to me

Melorock089

He's legit. Finds an opening fast, has breakaway speed, and sheds tacklers.

t-money

Quote from: GalaHawg on March 04, 2014, 01:59:32 pm

Looks more like Knile to me

Looks more like Adrian Peterson to me, very strong and has very long strides..
W. - What's
  I. -  Important
   N. -  Now

-Lou Holtz

HogFanatic

Sounds like academics is also gonna play a huge role with this kids decision as well. The fact Stanford has offered make me nervous...

jb11

Quote from: HogFanatic on March 04, 2014, 04:13:23 pm
Sounds like academics is also gonna play a huge role with this kids decision as well. The fact Stanford has offered make me nervous...
I wonder if the anthracite uniforms are his favorite in college football as well.

HogFanatic

Quote from: jb11 on March 04, 2014, 06:01:56 pm
I wonder if the anthracite uniforms are his favorite in college football as well.

IIRC it was the black ones.

hogoffate

You name it and he can do it. He's also a great receiver out of the backfield.
Would love to see him play for us.
I think he's going to wait a while before deciding.
I know he seems to like the Hog fans following him on twitter

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: VT HOG on March 04, 2014, 09:57:14 pm

So based on this thread either Darren McFadden or Adrian Peterson?

Well, a combination of those 2 would certainly work...
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

jgphillips3

Melorock089

Well lets just have a consensus that I don't think we can find a single complaint about him and all razorback fans would love to sign this young man. Agreed?

Steef

Quote from: HogFanatic on March 04, 2014, 04:13:23 pm

I'm really starting to dislike that school.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: jacobp on March 04, 2014, 01:53:17 pm

Style-wise he's exactly like DMAC, even more like DMAC now than when a Hog...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HogFanatic

Quote from: steefhog on March 05, 2014, 05:44:16 am
I'm really starting to dislike that school.

Well let's just hope that academics aren't paramount for this kid, but they sure sound important to him and his family. We were kidding ourselves with Thomas. Arkansas cannot compete with the academic prestige Stanford brings to the table.

hawgsmellgud

You just cant stop.

If you don't have anything to contribute then don't. No need to continue to try and derail a thread about a very important recruit.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

Piggfoot

This is the type of post that has a good possibility of creating a Hogville melt down during the signing period and on signing date .
I am appreciative of the work done by some of our better recruiting analysts in keeping Hogfans up to date on recruiting visits but I believe it would be better if it was a little lower key.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

farmhawg

Maybe I missed it but we are not in his top five?

Sounds like a lock.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

hogoffate

We are in his top 5 in my opinion.  He did get a phone call from Nick Satan yesterday though.  It will be a long battle with all schools going after him.