Tuesday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, March 04, 2014, 08:00:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildhog

Parkers Chapel represent!
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hoggish1

Drew Richmond's tape is almost comical.  The guys across from him never has a chance.  The 2nd play on the tape is ridiculous!

Wildhog

Quote from: Hoggish1 on March 04, 2014, 08:57:50 am
Drew Richmond's tape is almost comical.  The guys across from him never has a chance.  The 2nd play on the tape is ridiculous!

Don't like that bit about him being concerned about our struggles.  We desperately need to find a way to a bowl game this year.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Wildhog on March 04, 2014, 09:23:55 am
Don't like that bit about him being concerned about our struggles.  We desperately need to find a way to a bowl game this year.
Unfortunately for some kids this will be a fact of life. For many the current situation might not matter as much as what they can envision for the future and/or the staff and other players. For others it will be all about being added to an already winning program. Just ask the numerous top players who go to places like 'Bama every year and who will likely either never see the field or will do so on a very limited basis.

While I'll agree that we definitely need to start some winning ASAP, IF we don't get this young man primarily because of his concerns about the current struggles then there's very little we can do to alleviate that (except for the "Ws" of course). Besides if Pittman's resume of getting OL players to the NFL no matter what the records isn't enough IMO there might be other issues at play here.

pillowhog

Drew Richmond, Wow one of best films Ive ever seen

COCHISE

Speaking of sparq rankings, I was reading where a kid named Tyler Phillips, DB from NLR finished third at the NOLA event just behind two heavily recruited studs. This wasn't a name I'm familiar with, anybody know anything about him. Sorry if he's been discussed and I missed it.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: COCHISE on March 04, 2014, 11:48:45 am
Speaking of sparq rankings, I was reading where a kid named Tyler Phillips, DB from NLR finished third at the NOLA event just behind two heavily recruited studs. This wasn't a name I'm familiar with, anybody know anything about him. Sorry if he's been discussed and I missed it.

In the comments section in the post on WHS

The Recruiting Guy