Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FWIW - Gragg tweeted this picture

Started by Hey Super, March 02, 2014, 06:46:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey Super

along with - "The Future?"

To my knowledge that's Storey, Hill, Gragg, and O'Grady!
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

jbcarol

Fourth from left is CJ O'Grady.

Dean is in another picture along with several others.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Hey Super

Quote from: jbcarol on March 02, 2014, 06:50:06 pm
Fourth from left is CJ O'Grady.

Dean is in another picture with along with several others.

Fixed. Thank you!
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

jbcarol

montez j peterson ‏@mjpeterson6767  Mar 1
Can you image.... pic.twitter.com/faF5MPKGTv

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Hey Super

Quote from: jbcarol on March 02, 2014, 06:51:03 pm

Quite a group. Would be nothing short of a legendary haul.

sickboy

Quote from: jbcarol on March 02, 2014, 06:51:03 pm

Good Lord Almighty, #70 looks like a giant.

jbcarol

Melorock089

I may be an ignorant misinformed fan, but I heard somewhere giving them jerseys is a recruiting violation?

(notOM)Rebel123

So, is Deon Stewart taking Alex Collins # ? Ha!  :)
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

jbcarol

kellie rogers ‏@K_R_Photo  9h
10 more months #WPS @HebronHawks75 @CoachSamPittman pic.twitter.com/0HadhiAMKQ

azhog10

Quote from: Melorock089 on March 02, 2014, 06:55:26 pm
I may be an ignorant misinformed fan, but I heard somewhere giving them jerseys is a recruiting violation?
Putting their name on the jersey is a secondary violation.

Chief Mac

Quote from: azhog10 on March 02, 2014, 06:58:17 pm
Putting their name on the jersey is a secondary violation.

This. Cannot create a "game day environment" which adding names supposedly does
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

VirginiaHog

Quote from: LongHog on March 02, 2014, 06:51:52 pm
Quite a group. Would be nothing short of a legendary haul.
4 of the 8 are already commited. Lets get those other 4. #WPS

Melorock089

redeye

Quote from: sickboy1138.2 on March 02, 2014, 06:53:30 pm

I was thinking the same thing.  Could have sworn that I've heard people say he was a little thin, but he sure doesn't look thin in that picture.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

The_Iceman

Quote from: redeye on March 02, 2014, 08:04:46 pm
I was thinking the same thing.  Could have sworn that I've heard people say he was a little thin, but he sure doesn't look thin in that picture.

Nope. He and Rogers ars solid OL gets for us.

SquidBilly

Who is number 3?  Doesn't look interested.

870hogfan

Ronald Jones the number 2 running back in the nation.

[attachment deleted by admin]

bobcat ball

WOO PIG

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: ATLpiggie on March 02, 2014, 08:19:29 pm
Who is number 3?  Doesn't look interested.
Deon Stewart. No, he is interested, he just doesn't want to stand next to Colton, lol.

redeye

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 02, 2014, 08:13:51 pm
Nope. He and Rogers ars solid OL gets for us.

No, I knew that.  I'm just sure someone said he was thin, which he obviously is not.

Btw, just saw this tweet from Gragg:

QuoteSpook ‏@W_Gragg7  8h
I'm from Arkansas, you can tell how I talk. I'm from Arkansas, you can tell by how I walk. #ArkMade

ricepig

Quote from: redeye on March 02, 2014, 08:27:19 pm
No, I knew that.  I'm just sure someone said he was thin, which he obviously is not.

Btw, just saw this tweet from Gragg:

I think they said he wasn't built yet, haha. He's only just learning the game and weight training.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: LongHog on March 02, 2014, 06:46:03 pm

Those pants Gragg has on....yikes.

jbcarol

Deon Stewart ‏@DeontaeStewart  21h
See you later Fayetteville! It was fun visiting! #WPS pic.twitter.com/IrggZtFOm5

Hardy Highland Rebels

redeye

Quote from: jbcarol on March 02, 2014, 08:49:18 pm
See you later Fayetteville! It was fun visiting! #WPS pic.twitter.com/IrggZtFOm5

Hardy Highland Rebels

Just checked Stewart's 247 profile and there have been 7 crystal ball picks for Arkansas since yesterday.

Hope to see him in wearing a hog jersey soon!

JIHawg

Storey has some guns.  He is built!

Pork Twain

Why is everyone all of a sudden calling Highland, Hardy Highland?
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: JIHawg on March 02, 2014, 09:17:48 pm
I didn't meet Joe Ferguson until well after his playing days, but they used to say his right arm was as big as his legs. Don't think Storey will need to get that big, but he looks like he can take some bumping around and put some zip on his passes.

ricepig

Quote from: BeoPig™ on March 02, 2014, 10:32:54 pm

Because someone said the other day they couldn't find Highland, Ar.

AugustaHog

I am encouraged by the Gragg tweets.  These guys just want to see that we aren't going back to the HDN days.  If we can mount some kind of air attack, we will be good.

sickboy

Quote from: AugustaHog on March 02, 2014, 11:17:42 pm
I am encouraged by the Gragg tweets.  These guys just want to see that we aren't going back to the HDN days.  If we can mount some kind of air attack, we will be good.

Most of these guys were born about the time Houston Nutt was hired. At most they were about 9-11 years old when he was fired. I doubt they know that much about Houston Nutt.

pigture perfect

Consolidation way back. I played against them in Junior high in the mid 70's and that's what we called them.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

PigPusher

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on March 02, 2014, 10:40:06 pm
I didn't meet Joe Ferguson until well after his playing days, but they used to say his right arm was as big as his legs. Don't think Storey will need to get that big, but he looks like he can take some bumping around and put some zip on his passes.

Correction. I was in school at Arkansas when Joe Ferguson came on board. It was a fact that he was slightly built with arms of normal size. The one thing he could really do was throw the ball and throw it hard when he needed to. I was standing on the sidelines the first day and the first ten minutes of practice. I saw the first pass he threw, as a Razorback. As the guys came out onto the practice field. Joe, just playing around threw one of the players a zinger and nearly knocked the surprised guy to the ground.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: sickboy1138.2 on March 02, 2014, 06:53:30 pm
Last time I saw him was last August but he was every bit of 6'6 270ish then
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: PigPusher on March 03, 2014, 12:28:05 am
Correction. I was in school at Arkansas when Joe Ferguson came on board. It was a fact that he was slightly built with arms of normal size. The one thing he could really do was throw the ball and throw it hard when he needed to. I was standing on the sidelines the first day and the first ten minutes of practice. I saw the first pass he threw, as a Razorback. As the guys came out onto the practice field. Joe, just playing around threw one of the players a zinger and nearly knocked the surprised guy to the ground.
I'll take your word for it, but it still makes sense what they told me if he was slightly built with normal size arms. Must have had slightly built legs? 

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: AugustaHog on March 02, 2014, 11:17:42 pm

I agree that Gragg is saying the right things. I'm sure he had a great time. I'm curious as to Hill's true impression on things. I bet Gragg, Hill and Storey will be talking some things over in the days to come. 
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

(notOM)Rebel123

Highland High School is located between Hardy & Ash Flat. The schools address is actually Hardy. Maybe that's why.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Hog Fan from Camden

Quote from: JIHawg on March 02, 2014, 09:17:48 pm
He look like a college JR instead of HS JR.

pillowhog

Quote from: Hog Fan from Camden on March 03, 2014, 07:54:23 am
maturity wise he is, had full beard in 7th grade

wonderboys

Quote from: jbcarol on March 02, 2014, 08:49:18 pm

Hardy Highland Rebels
Nevermind.  I didn't know is HS team were the Rebels

Dan42AR

Quote from: Hog Fan from Camden on March 03, 2014, 07:54:23 am

That's what I was thinking. It might be hard to redshirt him when he gets here.

SamBuckhart

Good looking group with those HOG jerseys. Will that be their numbers?
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

gohogs1969

Quote from: jbcarol on March 02, 2014, 06:58:01 pm

That young man looks like a giant next to Pittman who is not small. Great looking lineman.

pillowhog

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: jbcarol on March 02, 2014, 06:58:01 pm

Pittman is obviously learned in acupuncture and knows what pressure points to push to get recruits to commit!  :)

pillowhog

Quote from: CallMeHog on March 03, 2014, 02:20:53 pm
Pittman is obviously learned in acupuncture and knows what pressure points to push to get recruits to commit!  :)
Hey Hog

hawgtime

Quote from: LongHog on March 02, 2014, 06:46:03 pm

for those of us who don't know the rules, what exactly is a normal recruiting visit? what goodies do they get to experience and/or take home when they leave?