Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8th in the Country in 2015 Football Class & 4 of 6 from Arkansas!

Started by FATHAWG08, March 02, 2014, 04:25:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FATHAWG08

Wow!! And hopefully more to come. I know this is not an every year occurrence but you have to be excited  with the instate players in Arkansas, Awesome!!!
I love off season Football!!

SquidBilly

Bielema building our 2015 class the way it has to be done to win at Arkansas.  Mine all of the in state talent and then hit Texas to fill in most of the rest.  Use the Florida pipeline to get a few and we should have one of our best classes ever.

VBMark

So everybody gets it. We have great recruits already committed. The best we have ever done this early and we are EIGHTH. Getting top 10 classes or hopefully top 5 classes is really hard until you start competing for national championships.
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

Chief Mac

Quote from: VBMark on March 02, 2014, 03:30:20 pm
So everybody gets it. We have great recruits already committed. The best we have ever done this early and we are EIGHTH. Getting top 10 classes or hopefully top 5 classes is really hard until you start competing for national championships.

Ole Miss had a perfect blueprint on how to do it without competing for national championships.  Its about establishing and capitalizing on relationships on recruits.  If you have a couple top tier recruiters on staff and a head coach that can seal the deal, you can sign better classes
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

redeye

I like that every team ahead of us has more commits and that only 2 have a higher average player rating.

I don't like that LSU has 5 star commits from both Texas and Florida.

LJHOG

Quote from: redeye on March 02, 2014, 06:05:53 pm
I like that every team ahead of us has more commits and that only 2 have a higher average player rating.

I don't like that LSU has 5 star commits from both Texas and Florida.
still have Les Miles so no big deal.