Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dean commits to Hogs

Started by ricepig, March 01, 2014, 02:37:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadrubi

Quote from: FBREW000 on March 03, 2014, 08:32:36 pm
so the rumor is, we are back in his top 10.... not committed...

anyone else hearing this?

Doooooo what?

COCHISE

Haven't heard that but if that were the case I don't see it taking him 48 hours to set the record straight.

Grizzlyfan

Every year there is a kid that falls in love with every official visit and commits.  He originally said his decision would come June 30.  I think we should probably let this one play out a little longer.

870hogfan

Nope I don't know where you heard that?

FBREW000

had a friend from his area say, "he jumped too quick, and is now going to consider his options, but AR is still in the top 10"

May be just a rumor, either way I think we get him, and he will be a good one as well!

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: FBREW000 on March 04, 2014, 07:33:36 pm
had a friend from his area say, "he jumped too quick, and is now going to consider his options, but AR is still in the top 10"

May be just a rumor, either way I think we get him, and he will be a good one as well!
If it didn't come from the horses mouth its not true. Not trying to discredit you but I don't like these reindeer games.

Still showing commit and nothing alarming on his personal twitter.
http://247sports.com/Player/Daytrieon-Dean-36815

Fort Dweller

Kid is solid.  Wanted to commit the day he was offered. 
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

PygmalionEffect

Dean is the third defensive lineman to commit in the very early stages of the 2015 recruiting season and if we don't get another commitment the rest of the year, this will still be a top 15 D-line class.

Things are looking up for the Razorbacks!
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

Hog are ya

Huds_HawgTide

For reals u have some messed up friends
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

redeye

I'm just going to come right out and say I think your friend is wrong.  Seems like we hear the same story after every commit nowadays.