Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dean commits to Hogs

Started by ricepig, March 01, 2014, 02:37:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Daytrieon Dean commits per RD, WPS!

jdhogster

WPS!  Odd that he said he would be announcing on June 30th.  Guess he couldn't wait!

ricepig

Quote from: jdhogster on March 01, 2014, 02:39:05 pm
WPS!  Odd that he said he would be announcing on June 30th.  Guess he couldn't wait!

Just as long as it's us every time, it's good.

redeye

Congrats Daytrieon!

Your commitment moved us up to 8th in 247's team rankings.

Nipsey Mussle

Welcome aboard!

We're off to such a great start for 2015!

JackJohnson

Big time pickup!  Like Froholdt I am thinking this kid is going to grow into a big time pass rushing DT.  Off to a great start for 2015 just got to keep it going

ricepig

Quote from: redeye on March 01, 2014, 02:43:15 pm
Congrats Daytrieon!

Your commitment moved us up to 8th in 247's team rankings.

The $64 question, will he, during the year get the 2 more points to be a 4*, or suffer the Hog commitment and drop to an 83/84?

Razorhawg09

Quote from: ricepig on March 01, 2014, 02:56:00 pm
The $64 question, will he, during the year get the 2 more points to be a 4*, or suffer the Hog commitment and drop to an 83/84?
He'll be a 4 on 24/7.

Steef

redeye

Quote from: ricepig on March 01, 2014, 02:56:00 pm

We'll see if they forget about him, now that he's committed.

How about Richard correctly picking Dean to be our next commitment!

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: redeye on March 01, 2014, 03:17:39 pm
We'll see if they forget about him, now that he's committed.

How about Richard correctly picking Dean to be our next commitment!
I've learned NEVER to doubt Richard's predictive skills. Do so at your own risk. LOL

Granny

VirginiaHog

:razorback: :razorback: glad to hear he has committed. Per RD.  :razorback: :razorback:

HamShank

This guy will be huge for us.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Slimac4

Great news! Now let's get O'grady to come on board!

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: JMACbleedred on March 01, 2014, 06:07:38 pm
Great news! Now let's get O'grady to come on board!
I agree but I'm greedy. Let's go ahead and add others like Gragg, Hill and some more in-state kids!

Dark Helmet Hog

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to the Hogs Mr. Dean.

" GO HOGS "

SemperFi

Always great news to hear that the Hogs have picked up another high quality commitment. Welcome aboard Mr Dean! WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

TechHog

We are adding some SERIOUS athleticism on the DL.

RazorBassin

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Nice to get a Ft. Smith Northside Defensive Lineman on board.

Welcome aboard Mr. Dean. 

Dirty

hawgcraZ

Can't wait to watch this kid explode his senior year.  WPS!

wupigsuey

Welcome aboard young fella!
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Huds_HawgTide

Now lets get some dang linebackers
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

rzrbk4life

Excellent pick up. Welcome aboard Mr dean
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Hoggish1

Congrats and welcome to Daytrieon!

The_Boot_stops_here

awesome...glad to have him....now I hope he continues to pick up offers and gets that 4th star....im well aware that doesn't mean he's  a better player but it sure helps perception

Snortingred1

Think he'll be bumped up to a 4 star through the season?  Not that it matters much, would just look good if all current commits were four stars.

Horse racer

Welcome to the family young man !  :razorback:

jboro-hog

Yes! Welcome to the family. Congratulations. WPS.  :) :) :) :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

TexasRazorback

:razorback:WPS :razorback:

canonhog

Canonhog

SNORTZENHOGGER

Welcome Daytrieon "DA DESTROYA" Dean! Yeah, I make up nick names... don't judge me... Maybe it is from watching all that Mid-South Wrestling back in the day... when Wrestling was real... Anyways WPS! This class is kicking A$$!
Bobby, Fools'ball is from the devil... Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like HOGVILLE, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good! And by the way, Mama. "HOGVILLE POSTERS" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!

tophawg19

SAD that this one is being lost in all the other HOG sports news , don't expect him to get many more offers unless Auburn tries to sneak in.  Not much chance of stealing him from the hogs
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

WayneHawg

This kid is huge,literally

OnTheHillHogFan

FYI Dean is also planning on enrolling early
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: GreenbrierHogFan on March 03, 2014, 01:18:32 am
FYI Dean is also planning on enrolling early
That's good news and may be enough to get another star, not that it matters other than looking better on paper. Hope he earns another star on the field this year. Really happy for this young man, we need more like him coming out of Fort Smith.

ifghog

Great pick up! Will be a big player for the Hogs. Love these AR boys jumping on board!

SamBuckhart

Welcome Mr. Dean! WPS  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

With these guys coaching defensive ends Stars really don't mean squat...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

greasy_corner

:razorback: Great pickup

FBREW000

so the rumor is, we are back in his top 10.... not committed...

anyone else hearing this?

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: FBREW000 on March 03, 2014, 08:32:36 pm
so the rumor is, we are back in his top 10.... not committed...

anyone else hearing this?
Nothing from RD, nothing on his twitter. I even searched multiple trust worthy sources and cannot find a hint of anything. Origination of this rumor?

RxRazorback

We were never out of his top 10. In fact, we probably lead from the moment that we offered.
W88 Pig S88ie!