Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas coaches hitting Texas hard (click below photo)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, February 28, 2014, 10:52:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Vantage 8 dude

Okay............................so it's a Texas road sign.

sickboy

Well, a lot of people have been clamoring for us to pay more attention to Texas. There ya go.

Sun Tzu Tusk U aka John Everett

Thanks for the article, good read. I'm excited about the renewed focus on Texas.
"...and with my eyes closed, like a cat, I play with everything I could have said." - Bernardo Soares (Fernando Pessoa) Kobeer: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvQVBp4rnmr/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

hawgsmellgud

"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

COCHISE

tophawg19

good info. lets hope we can land at least 6 out of Texas this year . the State is loaded and we now have a solid presence there
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

TexHog188

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 28, 2014, 02:10:31 pm
Okay............................so it's a Texas road sign.

If you look really close, and click the Texas Road Sign, there's a good article hidden behind it.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: TexHog188 on February 28, 2014, 04:03:01 pm
If you look really close, and click the Texas Road Sign, there's a good article hidden behind it.
Okay, very much "my bad". I didn't realize there was an article connected to the photo. Sorry about that..........

FBREW000

Vantage 8 dude

February 28, 2014, 06:07:36 pm #10 Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 06:40:15 pm by Vantage 8 dude
Quote from: FBREW000 on February 28, 2014, 06:04:55 pm
Dude.. how did you miss.. "(click below photo)"
Gosh, sometimes when you're human it just happens. I'm glad to met someone who apparently never missed something similar. Please tell me your secret.

BTW an honest offer: you teach me how to be perfect; in turn, I'll offer advice on how NOT to be a jerk!! Should be a more than even swap.

WorfHog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 28, 2014, 06:07:36 pm
Gosh, sometimes when you're human it just happens. I'm glad to met someone who apparently never missed something similar. Please tell me your secret.

BTW an honest offer: you teach me how to be perfect; in turn, I'll offer advice on how NOT to be a jerk!! Should be a more than even swap.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

LJHOG

well it should read "click photo below".  clicking underneath the pic does nothing.

moses_007

Yes we need more Texas kids.  But let's get four or five every year from south Florida too.

Vantage 8 dude

Still waiting for your smug and clever retort after my offer to help teach you how to avoid being a jerk. Obviously you have no interest in self-improvement-it figures.

jackflash

waiting to see what coach Jennings brings to the Hogs. I think he will bring some great DB to Arkansas.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: LJHOG on March 01, 2014, 08:42:08 am
well it should read "click photo below".  clicking underneath the pic does nothing.

Good one. Nice catch!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi