Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More on Trey Dickerson

Started by The Recruiting Guy, February 26, 2014, 06:14:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

VirginiaHog

Anyone know when his season is over?

Razorod

I think they have to lose a game now. They are in the post-season for JUCOs.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Ray Piggers

Good grief. The kid calls CMA "legendary" and most of the comments are about the fact that he's wrong.

Some of these "fans" good lord.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

The_Iceman

Quote from: TaylorAlderson on February 26, 2014, 11:01:26 pm
Good grief. The kid calls CMA "legendary" and most of the comments are about the fact that he's wrong.

Pathetic aren't they?

navyhog24

Quote from: TaylorAlderson on February 26, 2014, 11:01:26 pm

Exactly. That just tell me he thinks the world of CMA

-Blu

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 27, 2014, 07:53:08 am
Pathetic aren't they?

The CMA hatred and ignorance on the comments on wholehogsports make jump ball look like a friendly family reunion.  I remember during that 2-6 strech, that stuff was unbearable to read.  I finally had to realize just read the articles, don't even get tempted to scroll to read those comments, nothing good going on down there.

But, the articles are and recruiting updates are definitely worth the read.

VT HOG

I don't understand why anyone would hate CMA. We've improved every year since he's gotten here.

Danny J

Quote from: VT HOG on February 27, 2014, 02:47:30 pm
I don't understand why anyone would hate CMA. We've improved every year since he's gotten here.
A lot of it is hold over from Nolan's era.

LRHawg

Quote from: -Blu on February 27, 2014, 02:25:24 pm
The CMA hatred and ignorance on the comments on wholehogsports make jump ball look like a friendly family reunion.  I remember during that 2-6 strech, that stuff was unbearable to read.  I finally had to realize just read the articles, don't even get tempted to scroll to read those comments, nothing good going on down there.

But, the articles are and recruiting updates are definitely worth the read.

Hogville would look the same if not for moderation. This is the internet, after all. Anything goes!

wachhog

Quote from: VT HOG on February 27, 2014, 02:47:30 pm
After tonight, those posters look oh, so stupid!

lookawayquick

Trey Dickerson impressed with Hog victory tonight.  Come on down Trey and Willie!

cmiller01

Danny J

Quote from: lookawayquick on February 27, 2014, 09:34:40 pm
Trey Dickerson impressed with Hog victory tonight.  Come on down Trey and Willie!
What did he tweet? Something like "how bout them hogs"?

-Blu

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on February 27, 2014, 11:15:25 pm
What did he tweet? Something like "how bout them hogs"?

Something like "What about those Razorbacks" don't remember exactly but along those lines.  Then some Iowa fans got upset lol.  I believe Willie Atwood also tweeted something as well.

Also, for those that are like me that aren't twitter people but want to keep up with recruiting and all that, you can goto http://www.verbalcommits.com/schools/arkansas and click on a recruit name and it will show all the twitter feed that mentions their name.  Pretty cool feature.

The_Iceman

Trey also retweeted some Iowa posts saying that the recent Iowa posts after their loss saying he could get major minutes right away.

-Blu

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 28, 2014, 07:55:11 am
Trey also retweeted some Iowa posts saying that the recent Iowa posts after their loss saying he could get major minutes right away.

Iowa fans seems kinda creepy to me.  I admit I don't use twitter much, but I read some of Trey's Twitter feed and it was filled with Iowa people basically begging him to come play for them.  One guy like tweets him everyday with a reason he needs to come to Iowa, and if Trey says something about another school he'll immediately tweet why he needs to come to Iowa over that school.  Maybe some people like this, but to me seems creepy, you tweeting an 18 and 19 year old kid you don't know everyday.  I could understand a tweet or 2 after he got an offer congratulating him, but just constant tweets everyday begging him to come....

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: -Blu on February 28, 2014, 08:44:50 am
Iowa fans seems kinda creepy to me.  I admit I don't use twitter much, but I read some of Trey's Twitter feed and it was filled with Iowa people basically begging him to come play for them.  One guy like tweets him everyday with a reason he needs to come to Iowa, and if Trey says something about another school he'll immediately tweet why he needs to come to Iowa over that school.  Maybe some people like this, but to me seems creepy, you tweeting an 18 and 19 year old kid you don't know everyday.  I could understand a tweet or 2 after he got an offer congratulating him, but just constant tweets everyday begging him to come....

Ha I'll regulate, thanks.