Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More on C.J. O'Grady

Started by The Recruiting Guy, February 26, 2014, 10:23:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorback44

Hopefully he pulls the trigger sooner than later. Would love to see him lining up for the Hogs next to Hunter Henry.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

YouCrawl_IQuall

So how athletic is O'Grady since every picture I see is him playing basketball and not football

hogwild210

Quote from: razorback44 on February 26, 2014, 10:34:28 am
Hopefully he pulls the trigger sooner than later. Would love to see him lining up for the Hogs next to Hunter Henry.

I would love to see him wait to announce at the all star game. It's obvious that he's our regardless of when he announces, and that kind of publicity is invaluable.
Quote from: Steef on May 26, 2017, 12:28:23 pm
Still, one can never go wrong with excrement at a time like this.

onebadrubi

Quote from: hogwild210 on February 26, 2014, 10:55:06 am
I would love to see him wait to announce at the all star game. It's obvious that he's our regardless of when he announces, and that kind of publicity is invaluable.

But on the flip side, it's nice to have him going to camps and visits recruiting... look at storey, or like Bijon did last year.  This is things that we can't do in dead periods and so forth.  The more solid recruits we can lock down sooner the better. 

hogwild210

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 26, 2014, 11:18:04 am
But on the flip side, it's nice to have him going to camps and visits recruiting... look at storey, or like Bijon did last year.  This is things that we can't do in dead periods and so forth.  The more solid recruits we can lock down sooner the better.

True, but not all of the top notch recruits we're going to get are going to play in all star games. I think the benefits of that out weigh everything else.
Quote from: Steef on May 26, 2017, 12:28:23 pm
Still, one can never go wrong with excrement at a time like this.

onebadrubi

Quote from: hogwild210 on February 26, 2014, 11:41:33 am
True, but not all of the top notch recruits we're going to get are going to play in all star games. I think the benefits of that out weigh everything else.

I know CJ mentioned hoping to get to play, has he been invited yet? 

trashcan maN

I dont know how the recruitment to the all star games works, but hes obv drawn alot of interest from the UA game